Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Im a cash carrier to the end, I like the way it feels. I opened a separate acct from my main acct to connect my PP to and got 200 for opening it to boot lol.

You are right
certain restaurants are starting to become cashless base, gotta have a card now. I know theres still some 30 year old dudes thats never held a credit card
Yeah, Dos Toros straight up says no to cash now. Generally speaking, currency will become majority digital in the grand scheme of things but I still have to keep cash on me for instances where it is needed. My barber isn't exactly asking me if my card has a chip :lol:

I always carry cash because 1. some places have a minimum charge for credit card usage, and 2. some gas stations charge more per gallon if you use a card

Last edited:
havent carried cash in years... even my barber got a cashapp/venmo... if i know i'm headed to a cash only establishment i hit the atm in advance...

That said, any idea on a TS site TS6 shock drop? excuse my lateness in advance

i cant walk around with no cash in my pocket. just makes me feel naked.

7715F9C7-07EA-484A-9D7E-E553AC68E75B.png

I’m in banking, I stare at cash all day, but I never carry more than $40-60 on me, really for lunch & gas, if it’s anything major I’ll swipe or Apple Pay.

Damn, $150 for a hoodie?

Is it embroidered or just screen printed on?

Embroidered ...just like the hoodie that released for the 1s but they smartened up and added 50 smh. No lie I was shocked when I saw the quality on mine, definitely a deal for 100$

Regarding a shock drop who knows....my guess is he’s packaging this up somehow and the shock will come along w new music finally releasing (Highest In the Room, Hot remix w Gunna/Thug)

havent carried cash in years... even my barber got a cashapp/venmo... if i know i'm headed to a cash only establishment i hit the atm in advance...

That said, any idea on a TS site TS6 shock drop? excuse my lateness in advance
Yooo wish my barber had this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom