Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Source? He was a poor farm boy from a poor family. They couldn't afford slaves.
When he married his wife, who owned them, he too owned them. Only reason he sought to abolish slavery, which didn't mean entirely, was to benefit his interests and not the slaves themselves.

Crazy fact: Women during those days were the majority of slave owners. They would inherit or own them as a way to both be desirable for marriage and to also have something to fall back on in the future.

When he married his wife, who owned them, he too owned them. Only reason he sought to abolish slavery, which didn't mean entirely, was to benefit his interests and not the slaves themselves.

Crazy fact: Women during those days were the majority of slave owners. They would inherit or own them as a way to both be desirable for marriage and to also have something to fall back on in the future.
True, but Mary Todd's family is not Lincoln. Her family owned slaves but there were no slaves in the Lincoln household. She was the daughter of a slave owner, not a slave owner herself. And Lincoln never purchased slaves therefore he never owned slaves. Slaves were property in those days. If u owned something it was in your name. If I mary a rich woman & her father owned slaves it doesnt mean those slaves belong to me aswell.

I hear you on lincolns motives tho. He was without a doubt a shrewd, tough, and cunning politician. Personally, I could care less about the mans motives for abolishing slavery tho. The fact that he actually did it means alot more to me than his motives.

^ I hear what you're saying. IMO he didn't really care to get rid of slavery as a whole it just ended being that way...sorta. Because of that I still consider him and every other person on American money in the same category. But at the end of the day it dont really matter LOL.

giphy.gif

If the early release is on his site, is it account based (create an account and have you information stored) or manual entry (enter information in manually or through auto fill at checkout)?

Copped the Cloud imaged vinyl for wall art and got the digital song which will come on the 4th apparently. I know it won’t but hopefully this increase my chances of cooking a pair of 6’s lol.

Attachments

• 81DA6344-32E3-42A5-980B-55FA231088FA.png
    81DA6344-32E3-42A5-980B-55FA231088FA.png
    478.8 KB · Views: 173
Wait ppl copping cereal and vinyls now just to boost imaginary probability ?
Stores like KITH and Bodega use to work this way. KITH recently did a FCFS for their new balance collection if you brought from them in the past or something like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom