Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

425759B7-2B00-4718-9719-E2FB873DEA71.png Waited an hour for my sz 10.5. Took an L. Logged back on and saw only sz 11 amd gottemmm holy sht

Just attempted to login on desktop after kicking me out. It let me. Now says pending again. I didn't select a size or anything.

I purchased a size 12 via desktop the second they went up and got a "Pending" status. 45 minutes later I was charged and I received "Got 'Em" notifications on the page and on the SNKRS app.

woke up at 10:50 saw a 10.5 and went into pending. just got a nike charge on my chase but i logged out so cant see the status

crazy ****....my homie text me and was did you get thru...i was dead sleep woke up around 9:05...login and tried...thinking its way to late...oh well.... got thru was pending for awhile....started looking into getting the Yeezy 500's...had those in the cart from Undefeated...but something in me was like these Supermoon aint the business....the eventually sold out... came back to the SNKRS app and finally got the GOT EM post....surprised as hell

Back
Top Bottom