Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

2j0bn87.jpg

SNKRS app did me greasy man SMFH. I still can't log back in...

Anybody still pending on an 8.5?

My size. Got in line 4-5 minutes after 7 and pending for 40 minutes but didn't get them. My guess was they were rebooting their server and it didn't even process my entry. People got the got em' msg like 15-20 after. Have not seen anyone post they got em in 8.5 or around that size matter of fact

I got the order confirmation email from Nike and it says my pair is a Mens size 9. When I was on SNKRS I selected a Women's 10.5, equivalent to a 9 mens. I hope everyone on here who got through gets their right size.

My app still says pending but I got the order confirmation notification from snkrs app and I got email confirmation. Hopefully I will be able to see my order soon on the app or login in on the desktop page to check confirmation.

My size. Got in line 4-5 minutes after 7 and pending for 40 minutes but didn't get them. My guess was they were rebooting their server and it didn't even process my entry. People got the got em' msg like 15-20 after. Have not seen anyone post they got em in 8.5 or around that size matter of fact
i got an 8m5 on snkrs

I thought I got a 9 but forgot I changed the shoe size in the app for this release. I lined up at 1015.
Screenshot_20180609-112439_Gmail.jpg

Can someone tell the stupid bots these are sold out now so I can log back in to my account to see if I got them?

Back
Top Bottom