Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Furious but I’m gonna try to hold myself together. Nothing stings harder than winning but ultimately losing due to a unnecessary random technicality. Never happened to me before. I can’t deal. Got me wanting to give it all up, **** shoes :smh:.
I know the feeling. That fraud a different level of hurt.

I only come back to these threads to make sure I’m still not the only one who has never hit on anything. I even had other people making accounts ?

Snkrs L's this morning for me. Oh well, would've been nice to get them for retail for once. Ended up copping off goat. Not stressing these anymore lol.

Furious but I’m gonna try to hold myself together. Nothing stings harder than winning but ultimately losing due to a unnecessary random technicality. Never happened to me before. I can’t deal. Got me wanting to give it all up, **** shoes :smh:.
Welcome to the club, enjoy your stay.

Anyone who ain't cop I still think prices going fall a descent amount. Hope yal get pairs at low prices.....wait for these rage coppers to stop.

I thought it was a wrap and said i was out and congrats to all the winners

Then like a minute later the got em screen popped up
1570807057986.gif

I ended up passing on these at the last min. I don't need em and 250 for some 6s is overkill.

But, looks like this release was the same old nonsense huh :lol: I wonder why they made it a draw this time.

Back
Top Bottom