Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

20190807_114750.jpg

not too mad... i was at least lucky enough to win a raffle on these... :pimp:... Salute to all the winners... rockers and flippers... ???

I'm starting to worry. 2 of my sneakers accounts say "purchased", but I still have no confirmation email and there is no order showing in the app. I've never had it say purchased, but get an L. wtf!?
I m in the same boat as you they took my money but no confirmation

Hard to care about the yellows or the forces when this **** basically feels like a friends and family release.

Probably the city I live in but I'd have to go to a sneaker convention to see any of these travis scott releases in person, no chance at foot stores ever since only ppl living in ny, Chicago and la rock dope sneakers per nike and snkrs is trash.

Congrats to those that keep hitting on these releases.

One of the guys I know got help from a friend. Hard on a release like this though. When those Melo 13s hit, I helped a bunch of people here on NT for retail, but those were B-grade and on the low. For a release like this, not many going to help you for retail, or closer to retail. Got my Ls on most raffles so far, so struck out everywhere.

I have to be honest and say this one really bugs me given the time spent on this, and resell pricing at $900 is crazy imo. I don't care about future value, or anything as I wear mine. I just look at, are they worth that kind of price. And while I have the money, just spending it to get over some salt is not a good long-term strategy.

The thing that bugs me the most is that multiple people have multiple W’s and I cant even get one. There’s no way I’m paying resell for these so it just sucks that this the shoe game now. I think I’m done tbh.

To those of us that never hit, theres gotta be something we can do to give ourselves an actual shot..?

Somebody gotta know something at this point. Wtf is the trick. What are they looking for...?

I'm not trying to get a bot. Theres gotta be another way.

To those of us that never hit, theres gotta be something we can do to give ourselves an actual shot..?

Somebody gotta know something at this point. Wtf is the trick. What are they looking for...?

i honestly dont know. i’ve seen people put in over 100 entries and take the L. i put in one entry and hit

The thing that bugs me the most is that multiple people have multiple W’s and I cant even get one. There’s no way I’m paying resell for these so it just sucks that this the shoe game now. I think I’m done tbh.
Don’t give up bro...just move on to the next one...somebodies gotta make it to the promised land.

I don't like these, but this is how I'll feel on the 26th.

Back
Top Bottom