Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

That was smart. I knew they would go up, they're way too nice not to. But I was so damn salty, and I'm a stubborn SOB.

You sitting on a size 8? :nerd:

I also foolishly told myself that I already had the Blue Levis 4s, so I didn't need another fire, hyped Blue AJ4. I was incorrect. While I still like the Blue Levis AJ4 more, I still pine for the Cactus Jacks.
They look good colorwise but quality is sub par on two pairs I have. The other two are pretty flawless.

so I just called NDC and I'm not happy! 1st of all, even tho 2 accounts show "purchased", they said there is no order showing up. apparently, the order on my main account went thru (although I still have no email and it doesn't show in the app), BUT... somehow the system gave me a damn size 12 even tho I ordered my size 10.5 so now I gotta sell or trade for my size and I didn't wanna have to do all that. how TF did they give me a 12? I know for damn sure I selected 10.5 as I always do. I'm thankful to have win as i was starting to think I didn't, but it sure woulda been nice to get my actual size.

Is the account you called for set up as a women's account? Because 12 women's = 10.5 men's. Hopefully you get your size.

charmcitykid charmcitykid

Last edited:
Wore my TS4s for good luck but that didn’t work lol. It is what it is. I feel fortunate/lucky to get 4s, and both 1s. With the exception of the lows which I ultimately traded plus cash for Union 1s, they went straight to feet upon delivery. I would’ve done the same with the 6s.

0/3 on Snkrs between my wife, daughter and I

They look good colorwise but quality is sub par on two pairs I have. The other two are pretty flawless.

Yeah, the glue stains on that release were no joke. They look especially bad on that blue suede.

That was another reason I gave myself in order not to pay resell. I should have just bit the bullet.

Still not better than OG blk/infrared cw but I really wanted this uber unique beautiful shoe for my collection. The military inspired materials, the pouch, the army green was/is my jam. At least I was gonna actually wear them smh. Already see myself rage copping nearly everything in sight from now to New Years to make up for this epic loss. Copping Seattle 10s next week with anger in my soul.

Last edited:
First ever W from snkrs pass!

B9CE87C5-B7E1-412E-9292-35A9EF49BDAC.jpeg
BD93A354-01D0-4844-B689-88E271E6C6D0.jpeg

Thought I look a regular "L", come to find out Nike tried to charge me and my PayPal payment failed.

All I can do is just laugh :lol:

so I just called NDC and I'm not happy! 1st of all, even tho 2 accounts show "purchased", they said there is no order showing up for one of them. apparently, the order on my main account went thru (although I still have no email and it doesn't show in the app), BUT... somehow the system gave me a damn size 12 even tho I ordered my size 10.5 so now I gotta sell or trade for my size and I didn't wanna have to do all that. how TF did they give me a 12? I know for damn sure I selected 10.5 as I always do. I'm thankful to have won as i was starting to think I didn't, but it sure woulda been nice to get my actual size.
I meeeannnn if you wanna pass it to me for retail I got you :lol:

Can’t lie I’m pretty pissed lol.... but I’m flying out to Houston for the Astroworld festival in a couple weeks and I’m hoping I have the opportunity to cop for retail one last time :frown:

Back
Top Bottom