Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Hasn't shipped yet from nike

I'm freaking out
this was a crazy release and they got mens/gs/ps/toddler pairs to worry about... not to mention both Sacais from the day before. I'm still waiting on everything as well but I've got the order confirmed message on my nike acct and it shows in progress on SNKRS still. I guess anything could happen but I'm just tryina chill

Personally I never really liked 6’s

The earth tone just hits on these w those red pops

Aside from the BIRs, people don’t really buy 6s anymore, at least not at retail. Most cws of 6s don’t sellout and end up hitting deep discount nowadays. My guess is the model has been ruined by so many bad GR cws, which is ironic since they release one good retro+ cw of these TS 6s and people are going nuts.

Shows the model has potential but Nike/JB have more or less killed it with so many garbage cws over the years.

Yep, you also missed: DJ Delz, Nightwing, ASneakerLife, TheRealRayRay, FoamerSimpson, Mike Rich, SoleBrothers, MonseurBanana, Seth Fowler, SheGotKicks, etc. etc.
I watch Night wing though I’m not into some of the performance reviews, I don’t care for A Sneaker Life, Delz is okay, Tom (rayray) is okay but having 100 videos in which the title is some variation of “are Yeezys dead?” Or “worst Yeezy ever?” Gets old, Foamer Simpson is awesome, I named Mike Rich and He got kicks (never heard of she got kicks), sole brothers are okay, Seth Fowler is good, and I never heard of the rest. Generational hype beast is good as is jumpman bostic

AD2E7E67-EE1A-4538-AC86-80D5AC52704A.gif

me after I spent a whole weekend in LA talking about “I ain’t paying no resell on them 6s”

just put in my real bid on stockx...not the $800 one I had up lol

Aside from the BIRs, people don’t really buy 6s anymore, at least not at retail. Most cws of 6s don’t sellout and end up hitting deep discount nowadays. My guess is the model has been ruined by so many bad GR cws, which is ironic since they release one good retro+ cw of these TS 6s and people are going nuts.

Shows the model has potential but Nike/JB have more or less killed it with so many garbage cws over the years.

I **** w the DB 6’s too

I hate this resell price. The only way to pay that, is to get multiple pairs, hold on the all but one and resell over a year from now, but then you're just another one taking advantage of other sneakerheads...ugh

Think it’s weird Nike taking so long to ship these, it’s almost as if they don’t want the resell market on these to fall.

oh.. wait...

don't forget the all black custom Just Do It tape they use

no one will know it's from Nike :emoji_laughing: :emoji_left_facing_fist:
They know how to market. It's like free advertising, the more people see Nike and the swoosh the more appealing they are. Period. They don't care if it puts the consumers product at risk.

Back
Top Bottom