Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I've seen people's stuff go back to Nike as undeliverable only to get their order cancelled. Nike ain't on the whole ship it twice out of pocket scene. Have you contacted them?
No I haven’t. Didn’t even look it up. I guess I’ll call em when I have a chance

Makes sense. I'm in the Midwest. All my packs come ups. My ups driver cool old dude too, he ain't stealing packs and I've always tipped him just for the long walk as my yard and driveway pretty big.
I've seen videos where ppl leave snacks for the ups drivers. Seems like they really appreciate that.

As for my ups driver, got the snake skin lows on disco same week af1 mca shipped out. This is what he dropped lol

:emoji_middle_finger::emoji_laughing::emoji_middle_finger:
20190731_130333.jpg

Local meet up. Just got these F & F travis scott 6s. I rolled out quick before he changed his mind cause i got them for a steal. Nice guy, he was only selling them for $200 but i gave him $400 cause it was such a good price.

Attachments

• rBVaR1o01fuAYx9iAAE3fdDAmRA209.jpg
    rBVaR1o01fuAYx9iAAE3fdDAmRA209.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 138
But seriously how dude gonna hit on 2 TS snkrs draw AND hit on the highs
That’s some BS lol

But seriously how dude gonna hit on 2 TS snkrs draw AND hit on the highs
That’s some BS lol
I hit on the 4's & 1 lows. Didn't try for the highs, I was outta the country. Thought for sure I would hit on these 6's. Normal ppl would think after they hit 2/2 their luck is out for the 6's. But in my demented mind I thought, well shoot, since they gave me 2, they must want me to be on a roll & have another. Lol, delusional:emoji_head_bandage:

Strange thing is, I've never hit on anything else except for Jordans. I put it for everyting under the sun on snkrs & still haven't hit on non Jordans. Strange. Not lookin too good for the af1's.

DF4271ED-A952-41C2-AC68-5D4AC7852E06.jpeg
Strang

I was missing every jordan 1 ,4s off whites, SBs
.i was taking so many Ls On this account I decided to make another, the one up there and i was on SNKRS since day 1 lol first hit was the royals and everybody got those lol

Back
Top Bottom