Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

Images Via @okaynicolita

They lows. That model is historically ehh.
TS lows are on another level tho. can't really compare them to any other low. they are in a class alone. unlike the highs that have plenty rivals like unions, SFs, OWs, etc.

for me personally the lows are the best TS release so far. aesthetically it's flawless. everything in perfect harmony and balance. the highs, although dope, tend to look weird on the lateral side. too much white panel showing behind the backwards swoosh.

lows
highs
6s
4s
either AF1
33s

Last edited:
TS lows are on another lever tho. can't really compare them to any other low. they are in a class alone. unlike the highs that have plenty rivals like unions, SFs, OWs, etc.

for me personally the lows are the best TS release so far. aesthetically it's flawless. everything in perfect harmony and balance. the highs, although dope, tend to look weird on the lateral side. too much white panel showing behind the backwards swoosh.

lows
highs
6s
either AF1
33s
33’s on the list but not 4’s?
Hate to see it

I like them all same depending on which day you ask me I’ll tell you which ones better

Getting anxious, felt like I should have just bit the bullet on resale days ago. I’m hoping once all these orders are delivered that the dip in price is enough to cause all these part time resellers to scramble and begin the undercutting.

I want the greens too drop over the reds. But with Chicago and all star, the red sorta makes more sense. Either of these would be the best ts by a mile.....here's to wishing.

Red joints gonna be WORSE than the OG’s in terms of hype omg
Right, they should do greens, there'd be to many og colorways floating around. Just do the green because that's basically cactus jack colorway. I dunno where TF that blue came for on the 4s. They should've dropped olive 4s.

Right, they should do greens, there'd be to many og colorways floating around. Just do the green because that's basically cactus jack colorway. I dunno where TF that blue came for on the 4s. They should've dropped olive 4s.
Houston Oilers colors was the inspiration for the 4s.
Greens would be dope af. Anything close to OG color with a hype collab is gonna be INSANE

Nike/SNKRS shipping info finally came through! This transaction was feeling sketchy from the start, but hopefully everyone else who won but had the delayed confirmation will get shipping soon too

I truly believe it when I have the pair in hand tho

I think those were just mockups. But the Red pair with the same suede as the Brown pair would be crazy. People gonna lose friends over those lol

Yeah apparently green will be releasing in stupid low numbers, the reds are supposed to also drop but in higher numbers at some point. And yes people would kill for em like no other release, no one would be safe ?

Back
Top Bottom