Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Those don’t exist, Travis would have been showed them off by now, people just making **** up. He’ll probably move on to a completely different Jordan model next, as he’s done after every other release. The AF-1 was the only shoe to get multiple color ways at retail, that’s probably how it willing stay, everything else will probably stay friends & family. Though if those purple 4s ever drop, I need parts, that’s the best thing he’s done to me ??‍♂️

Those don’t exist, Travis would have been showed them off by now, people just making **** up. He’ll probably move on to a completely different Jordan model next, as he’s done after every other release. The AF-1 was the only shoe to get multiple color ways at retail, that’s probably how it willing stay, everything else will probably stay friends & family. Though if those purple 4s ever drop, I need parts, that’s the best thing he’s done to me ??‍♂️

Yeah I wonder if there are any F&F Jordan 1s. If there was some F&F Jordan 1s I think we would've seen them already like how we saw the purple and brown Jordan 4s.

yea stockx is fine, they sell hundreds of thousands of shoes, I have had some issues with stockx personally but fakes never was an issue.
This. I have never suspected fakes but their customer service department may be the worst out there. I have been dealing with GOAT more recently and their customer service department was awesome compared to Stock X.

I had an offer accept on Stock X for the TS1 lows the night before release for $700. The seller did not ship and if Stock X would have followed their own rules, I would have gotten a refund the Wednesday after and could have actually gotten them for a little less. Instead, they gave the seller an extension without asking me if I was cool with it. The seller still didn’t ship and I was told they would find me a pair at no extra cost. By then the prices had jumped to over 800 and as soon as the sellers extension was up I had my money refunded. When I asked what happened to getting me a pair at no extra price, they said they couldn’t find a pair that “fit their specifications”. I pushed and asked for a discount code to make up for the lost money and they said $20 was all that they would do. I explained that $20 wasn’t helpful but they’d didn’t budge. I’ve had numerous other problems with them including last year around this time when my 1 year old bought a pair of All Hallows’ off white blazers. I messaged them immediately and they said they couldn’t do anything because it would “jeopardize the integrity of the market”. I still have those shoes and it does make for a good story

Last edited:
Nike/SNKRS shipping info finally came through! This transaction was feeling sketchy from the start, but hopefully everyone else who won but had the delayed confirmation will get shipping soon too

I truly believe it when I have the pair in hand tho
I was relieved when I got my shipping info on Saturday but I’ve yet to have an origin scan. It still says “order processed; ready for UPS” same as it has since Saturday morning. I’m getting nervous. I’ve never had it take this long for the package to get to UPS. Hopefully everything will work out

I was relieved when I got my shipping info on Saturday but I’ve yet to have an origin scan. It still says “order processed; ready for UPS” same as it has since Saturday morning. I’m getting nervous. I’ve never had it take this long for the package to get to UPS. Hopefully everything will work out
if you don't see any movement today, its probably safe to start :emoji_poop::emoji_poop:ing in your pants.

BA4A6835-1F2A-4217-A60C-88063414360E.jpeg
692ACA45-9092-4003-BD30-A48063C5DE3A.jpeg
13E9E73B-0A75-4D84-8972-015B92C05CF9.jpeg

It says in transit tho right ?
On Nike it says in transit but there has been no movement. On Nike says “just shipped. Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the UPS facility. Please check back soon” and it has a tracking number. When I lookup the tracking number on UPS’s app it says “order processed. Ready for UPS”. So the label was created Saturday but the shoes still have not made it from Nike to a UPS facility. I’ve never had it say this for so long on Nike. Other sites occasionally will do this but not Nike

On Nike it says in transit but there has been no movement. On Nike says “just shipped. Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the UPS facility. Please check back soon” and it has a tracking number. When I lookup the tracking number on UPS’s app it says “order processed. Ready for UPS”. So the label was created Saturday but the shoes still have not made it from Nike to a UPS facility. I’ve never had it say this for so long on Nike. Other sites occasionally will do this but not Nike
You buggin fr

We all are entitled to our own varied opinions but not a single public release Travis shoe has moved me before the 6’s. They are amazing all by themselves. IMHO, every single other TS except “maybe” the swap swoosh Af1’s with the lacelock would have been dust bunnies without his co-branding and no stash pockets... Again, just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom