Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

For those who lost all faith in stockx authenticating...

Screenshot_20191101-203418_Gmail.jpg

not really. coulda been some really bad fakes.

So isn’t StockX rebuying pairs for orders like that the same as manipulating the market? They could just front and they they were matching pairs for peoples orders that had issues

also coulda been a real pair that had enough consistencies for stockx to say they fake. who knows.

i wish they send u pics of the pair when they fail authentication.

Might be a stupid question but can you make an offer on Goat and they automatically apply your goat credit? Because the only time I see it applied is when I try to purchase something at full price

Might be a stupid question but can you make an offer on Goat and they automatically apply your goat credit? Because the only time I see it applied is when I try to purchase something at full price
Once your offer is accepted it’ll apply the credit first and then charge whatever is left to your card/paypal

Reply from StockX... ?

Thank you for sending us the requested photos. After speaking to our verification team it has been communicated that this item is within the production standards for the shoe and was cleared for retail release. We unfortunately do not have control over the manufacturer's production standards and must work with products that they have cleared for release. Glue, stitching, and slight paint variances are common in all mass-produced shoes.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you understand.

If you'd like to re-list the items for sale please feel free as long as the item is in the same condition that we sent it to you in.

Reply from StockX... ?

Thank you for sending us the requested photos. After speaking to our verification team it has been communicated that this item is within the production standards for the shoe and was cleared for retail release. We unfortunately do not have control over the manufacturer's production standards and must work with products that they have cleared for release. Glue, stitching, and slight paint variances are common in all mass-produced shoes.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you understand.

If you'd like to re-list the items for sale please feel free as long as the item is in the same condition that we sent it to you in.

blame Nike not stockx bruh

It's amazing how StockX continues to violate consumer rights with unfair business practices. And to add insult to injury, their recourse is for the consumer to simply take a monetary loss to resell an item that should have never passed QC in the first place.

It's only a matter of time though, with enough complaints the FTC will probably step in and file a suit.

Yeah, I know, JB is known for lack of QC, it just stinks I ended up with this pair. Pair 2 will arrive Monday, so if that one is fine, I will wear that, and once these mature, I'll relist them on StockX and use their current e-mail flow in case they try to reject them. Just a risk I'll have to take.

It's amazing how StockX continues to violate consumer rights with unfair business practices. And to add insult to injury, their recourse is for the consumer to simply take a monetary loss to resell an item that should have never passed QC in the first place.

It's only a matter of time though, with enough complaints the FTC will probably step in and file a suit.
Don’t think many agree with you

is ur father a lawyer?
Ready to complete my af1 set
u have the white & sail? & if so what why & which pair do u wear more? the white pair is kinda off white itself so the sail pair never really made sense to me.

So isn’t StockX rebuying pairs for orders like that the same as manipulating the market? They could just front and they they were matching pairs for peoples orders that had issues
stock x has been manipulating the market since its inception. whenever you use data to determine the value without giving the source of said data, your whole model is suspect. quote me on this...a class action lawsuit in the near or distant future will be the end of stock x in its current form.

Back
Top Bottom