Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Then why the **** they deny my pair of sneakers I tried to sell for "wear and tear" when they're DS????

I’m all for them rejecting shoes with major flaws, but they have to be consistent.

My beluga got reject earlier in the year due to the midsole having excess glue. Now, Technically speaking If my pair got rejected, then the pair he got with stain should’ve as well

CED48C20-5358-4148-B8D7-7C9C01936334.png

Last edited:
this is so funny......we've got 2 diff stockx emails.

1 rejecting an NTer's pair after inspection because of manufacture defects.
and 1 where they sold an NTer a pair with defects and told him they passed inspection because manufacturers defects are just part of the game.

which is it? ya cant have both.

i guess whatever fits their narrative that day.

That's the point. It doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. If you have supported their business, it doesn't mean they can't improve upon their existing business model.

yeah but you have people in here complaining that they get pairs with glue stains but also have dudes complaining that pairs they were selling were rejected. you can’t change your stance because you go from buyer to seller. do they make mistakes of course they do but they’re also never gonna make everyone happy.

i’ve had a shirt i sold rejected cause it smelled like smoke when it was still in the plastic. it’s just a risk you take buying and selling on the platform.

what they should do if a pair is rejected is have a second person confirm. you also have to be realistic with glue stains, especially with these 6s. a good percentage of them have glue stains. they’re not gonna reject 1/3-1/2 of the sales cause of something you could have got from nike if you had hit

Apologies in advance if this sounds presumptuous...

With the resale on some of these, I figure there are some bigger fish in here with experience with Gucci sneakers. My search game is NOT on point tonight. I can't find a Gucci thread or much of anything on NT to save my life. If anyone has a link to one that is still active, or you own/have owned a pair---shoot me a PM.

Appreciate it.

Also got my faux-suede hoodie (finally) and I'm glad I went with the olive. Colors pop well. Went with my TTS XL and it fits perfectly except I've got a big dome and a pitbull neck, so the neck hole feels a little small.

People complaining about StockX I have an idea stop using it, verification is just whoever authenticated your shoes don’t fight it.

Last edited:
Apologies in advance if this sounds presumptuous...

With the resale on some of these, I figure there are some bigger fish in here with experience with Gucci sneakers. My search game is NOT on point tonight. I can't find a Gucci thread or much of anything on NT to save my life. If anyone has a link to one that is still active, or you own/have owned a pair---shoot me a PM.

Appreciate it.

Also got my faux-suede hoodie (finally) and I'm glad I went with the olive. Colors pop well. Went with my TTS XL and it fits perfectly except I've got a big dome and a pitbull neck, so the neck hole feels a little small.
Come to da high end designer thread

Reply from StockX... ?

Thank you for sending us the requested photos. After speaking to our verification team it has been communicated that this item is within the production standards for the shoe and was cleared for retail release. We unfortunately do not have control over the manufacturer's production standards and must work with products that they have cleared for release. Glue, stitching, and slight paint variances are common in all mass-produced shoes.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you understand.

If you'd like to re-list the items for sale please feel free as long as the item is in the same condition that we sent it to you in.
I got perma-banned for basically the same thing.

Bought some SNS x SS Ultraboosts and they were clearly worn. OG laces were taken out and some third party laces were on the shoes. Insole had major creases and wrinkles cause dude who owned them obviously wore them.

I complained to StockX and asked for a 20% credit on my purchase. They refused. I persisted and they offered me a $15 credit off a future purchase. I again refused. They wouldn't offer anything more so I filed a chargeback and got my money back and then sold it on GOAT.

Between my shaky experiences with them and their data breach, I'll never do business with them again.

SNKRS

I’m glad they changed the release to a draw...I have no luck with LEO releases but I’ve hit on the TS1 lows & 6s via the draw. Hopefully the same result is in store for these
I know the routine for men’s and grade school sizes, hopefully toddler and Pre-school is the same.

Is there a way to cancel a shoe that you sold?

My sale was yesterday, just realized i put the wrong size smh

Back
Top Bottom