Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

FD995554-38E3-427B-89E0-9F009AFA4B83.jpeg

Damn man state st hooking you up
Didn’t you win H2H from there also?
Congrats and have a safe trip tomorrow
Thanks man. & Yeah, I did, I also hit Tinkers from the 1st drop, I actually just got back home from the trip all was well. The manager told me there was a line around the block about 80 deep for unclaimed pairs, I showed up around 2, it was nuts. I ran into Fineline from YouTube & he said they got around 400 pairs there. It’s been a good few months with them. Hopefully they’ll show love for the Off-Whites & the Levi’s too.

These are pretty cool looking, but also very similar to the Encore's. I guess you can't have too many 4's though8).

Snkrs shipped! I hope the price for these evens up with the UNC OW so I can sell these and cop those. I got totally lucky on this one!

Yeah, I brought these because I'm a huge fan of Travis and intended to wear, but ......I see these are pushing 500. And I REALLY want a pair of Shattered Backboard 1s.

In about a month or 2 after the air clears, these will def go up in price.

If you having a pending charge and order status is still good online, you should be fine. Most of my orders shipped yesterday with another one this morning. They are still coming in slowly for people.

Back
Top Bottom