Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone aware of the State side shops getting the TS AF1s? Am i trippin? Because I don’t see many.

Not calling Checks out, but in general there are surprised comments on here/Twitter/Reddit before every hyped release about Hanon holding funds for a launch, even though they mention it right above the enter button:
1573656759849.png

The real surprise is that so many people add payment info on an unfamiliar raffle site and enter without reading the terms, good thing it doesn't say "Upon entering the draw, you agree to a $400 non-refundable entrance fee"...

Not calling Checks out, but in general there are surprised comments on here/Twitter/Reddit before every hyped release about Hanon holding funds for a launch, even though they mention it right above the enter button:
1573656759849.png

The real surprise is that so many people add payment info on an unfamiliar raffle site and enter without reading the terms, good thing it doesn't say "Upon entering the draw, you agree to a $400 non-refundable entrance fee"...

holding funds for a raffle entry is dumb. i think we can all agree on that.

True but I think its dumber to enter a raffle that holds funds, I wouldn't do it.

i wouldnt do it either. same with raffles that need u to do all that extra ish like retweeting and tagging a friend and taking a pic etc. the most ill do is give them a follow.
but hey, its also dumb imo to line up for 24-48 hours in bad weather for a CHANCE to cop a sneaker, but u see them lines wrapping around the block, so people still do dumb things, no matter how dumb.

I can see a shock drop coming on the Travis site tomorrow at 8 when I'm going to be away from my phone playing basketball for 2 hours...

Are we gonna act like we’ve never just speed entered every raffle before?

I didn’t read the details and that’s my fault but I didn’t expect this **** lol

And my pockets are straight gwizzle come grab a dub

Back
Top Bottom