Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm trying to pickup a pair on the resell market but damn $500+ still, I'm going to wait for them to drop to $300 hopefully

If someone from Houston can confirm this heard there was pairs left over and got shipped back to JB. If that’s the case I’m assuming y’all should be alright

Man so hit at PG Plaza FA not Mondawmin as I thought, but still hit, but decided against getting my friend to pick up, because I was pretty sure they would look at the picture. Tried calling and saying my car broke down in North Carolina and that I couldn't pick up until today. They would not go for it. So then i said can I have a friend pick up for me at least, and he was like NOPE!!!! Bull**** man, really wanted a 2nd pair at retail. Only hope is SNS, and maybe End when they finally release. But pretty sure I wont win.

Man so hit at PG Plaza FA not Mondawmin as I thought, but still hit, but decided against getting my friend to pick up, because I was pretty sure they would look at the picture. Tried calling and saying my car broke down in North Carolina and that I couldn't pick up until today. They would not go for it. So then i said can I have a friend pick up for me at least, and he was like NOPE!!!! Bull**** man, really wanted a 2nd pair at retail. Only hope is SNS, and maybe End when they finally release. But pretty sure I wont win.
what do you mean b.s? you know the rules why woukd you even call and ask that?

You should’nt have said nothing and went with that ID

Why do people keep saying that bot's didn't eat on this release?

That's definitely not what I am seeing.
they might've ate, but a lot of random people ate too due to being persistent. if snkrs wouldn't have crashed idk if this many people without bots would have got them

You should’ve just told him to wait at the store for unclaimed pairs. He still would’ve copped your pair

Back
Top Bottom