Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Don’t love the light grey but still a dope shoe.
IMG_0401.jpeg

Travis Scott x Jordan Jumpman Jack TR Sail Medium Olive
Color: Sail/Medium Olive-Black-Muslin
Style Code: TBD
Release Date: 2024/2025
Price: $200
1717091315936.png

The canary pair is WAY more gray in person than I had realized. In all the pictures I genuinely thought it was white on the sides and on the toe. Don't love the gray.

"better in person"

:lol:

Nah but theyre def not as bright as the internets made them look. But yellow is yellow

They’re… “interesting” for sure lol they’re better in person in that everything is a lot more muted ( which I think is a good thing) but not topping anyone’s charts. JB and Nike could only get away with this on a Travis Scott low. I only have them because got them off GOAT didn’t like them and accepted a trade for a supreme box logo hoodie 😂. The leather panels are surprisingly dark. I was expecting it to be closer in color to the military blue uppers, but they’re even darker than that. Even the midsole is dark grey.
IMG_0698.jpeg
IMG_0699.jpeg
IMG_0702.jpeg

I think are the bottom 3 Travis Scott lows. If you factor in the golf’s than I’d out those all the way at the end because the reverse mochas are a better option.

IMG_0701.jpeg

Pair #1 of my canarys finally arrived today after a scare with the final boss. Yesterday I watched out the window as the brown truck stopped in front of my house, parked for a minute, then took off. After that my shipment status changed to “delayed”. I thought for sure I had been beat. Low and behold he delivered first thing this morning

Every time I get a TS low in hand I am so disappointed. I’m disappointed that they cant use these better quality materials on non TS lows. The leather on these feels much softer and supple than other OG lows. The packaging and presentation are worlds apart as well. I would gladly pay the extra $10 for the black toes had they been on this level.

Pair #1 of my canarys finally arrived today after a scare with the final boss. Yesterday I watched out the window as the brown truck stopped in front of my house, parked for a minute, then took off. After that my shipment status changed to “delayed”. I thought for sure I had been beat. Low and behold he delivered first thing this morning

Every time I get a TS low in hand I am so disappointed. I’m disappointed that they cant use these better quality materials on non TS lows. The leather on these feels much softer and supple than other OG lows. The packaging and presentation are worlds apart as well. I would gladly pay the extra $10 for the black toes had they been on this level.

The only Travis Scott 1s with quality to write home about are the OG highs, fragment highs, and maybe the OG lows and phantoms because they don’t have any regular leather in the first place lol arguably the best colorway in the line (fragment lows) has the worst quality over all of all of them. Which is a damn shame

Fragment highs are very good quality too. Fragment Lows, while have fantastic colour blocking have extremely average materials

The only Travis Scott 1s with quality to write home about are the OG highs, fragment highs, and maybe the OG lows and phantoms because they don’t have any regular leather in the first place lol arguably the best colorway in the line (fragment lows) has the worst quality over all of all of them. Which is a damn shame
My statement may have come off the wrong way. I’m not saying that the quality on these is phenomenal, I’m just saying it’s way better than what the OG (non 85 non TS) lows get.

I am happier paying $150 for the quality on these than paying $140 for what we got on the black toes for example. Again adding in the better presentation and 3rd pair of laces. It’s a better overall bang for the buck.

what’s so special about the packaging and the presentation? It’s almost like any other jordan 1.

TS frags and phantoms at least came with a box sleeve and a bandana.

My statement may have come off the wrong way. I’m not saying that the quality on these is phenomenal, I’m just saying it’s way better than what the OG (non 85 non TS) lows get.

I am happier paying $150 for the quality on these than paying $140 for what we got on the black toes for example. Again adding in the better presentation and 3rd pair of laces. It’s a better overall bang for the buck.

I get what you’re saying. Just speaking generally to the state of TS 1 quality I general. These are defintely better than regular run of the mill lows. And probably middle of the pack in terms of quality for ts 1 lows. Not sure what you mean about presentation though, these are pretty standard box + paper + laces.

Back
Top Bottom