Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Idk. 11s gonna be in every foot come chrimuh. Down to the baby. Family photos in Breds soon come
they store run and sweat pant only sneaks. 🤷

But I’ma huge lover of work wear so maybe I’m biased. Easy choice.
You buy the carhartts ?

And are these dope enough to pay resell?

You buy the carhartts ?

And are these dope enough to pay resell?

nah. The big pull loop and all white sole killed em for me. They aight tho.
Needed a gum sole and maybe some hunter green somewhere.

but yeah I guess. I ain’t a fan of resale. Especially at the 7 hundred. Feels trash when folks doubling up for retail.

but I’ll prolly end up moving a few pairs just sitting around and copping. Reluctantly.

I put in heavvvvy work to cop these. So this **** sucks.

end rant.

1573927652946.png

Shordy that entered for me

I guess a favor for a favor lol
homeboy doin u a favor. no matter what.

thats a true friend.

if I'm not mistaken returning shoes will jam u up on releases right? If so I bet I jacked myself up on snkrs.

Sometimes I believe this
I rarely if ever return anything and I usually do decent on snkrs
My bro on the other hand returns stuff all the time and he never hits on anything

Took a mean L on these AF1s, i entered a gang of raffles too. The TS 1s and 6s will have to do for me.

That release on travisscott.com last night was a slap in the face.

Union did people dirty in the morning. They had a surprise release, when people were already there for Undefeated. I bet a lot of them doubled up.

This is not a thing, come on now.. I return tons of crap to Nike almost weekly and I still hit on TS6 and some others.
Nike uses a retail intelligence firm, whose name I forget at the moment, to analyze return patterns. You can get banned from buying from Nike for returning too many things. I don’t know if they also use the data to inform SNKRS odds.

Edit: the name of the vendor is Retail Equation.

I’m sure a few returns doesn’t hurt
But a ton of returns on a weekly basis?
I don’t know about all that lol
They definitely keep track
If it matters who knows

Back
Top Bottom