Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

it's almost 2020, nike knows A LOT about you

would not be surprised if they soft ban users from draws/limited releases if they abuse their generous return policy. Let them enter but give them L's regardless, false hope is a clever punishment

this also works other way, rewarding loyal, honest customers, not trying to deceive system

1573938171048.jpeg

Don't know why you care but I have two kids and the whole family is pretty much into some sort of sports/fitness.. Can't find anything good locally and nike sizing is all over the map. I have three returns sitting on my office floor right now. I take full advantage of their free returns.
Seems excessive and wasteful but you do you.

if I'm not mistaken returning shoes will jam u up on releases right? If so I bet I jacked myself up on snkrs.

I returned something to Nike once and then I won back to back Draws like a week later (Satin Black Toes and TS6s) after never winning anything from SNKRS before. I can't even remember when was the last time I've returned something to Nike prior to that. Maybe I should start returning more things :emoji_imp:

Nike really can’t enforce anything on returns. I wager that folks that figure out that they’re being banned from releases could sue.

First of all, shoes no longer are seen in stores, you’re relying on pictures to tell you what something would look like.
Second, sizing really changes from line to line and shoes to shoe.

Not having a retail option in every city forces Nike to allow returns. I bet they still save money over having FSR sitting in store stockrooms.

Hell, you can’t even go into our local Nikestore and see the way some of these release look. I’d love to see them exclude me from a purchase...

I’m a poor my salt out and move on, I went 0-12 putting up Ryan leaf numbers. Really felt like I had a chance, but Travis Scott back dooring pairs, I feel the same for all the other small brick and mortar’s also. It just seems like it takes too much effort to give somebody $200 for shoes. I also realize that we all live in a false reality, you should have seen the look on the face of two different women I work with when I told them how much I paid for my fear of gods. Every weekend giving up time to chase down plastic and leather shoes, when most of us have a closet full.

P.S i’ll see you all next week:lol:

Nike really can’t enforce anything on returns. I wager that folks that figure out that they’re being banned from releases could sue.

First of all, shoes no longer are seen in stores, you’re relying on pictures to tell you what something would look like.
Second, sizing really changes from line to line and shoes to shoe.

Not having a retail option in every city forces Nike to allow returns. I bet they still save money over having FSR sitting in store stockrooms.

Hell, you can’t even go into our local Nikestore and see the way some of these release look. I’d love to see them exclude me from a purchase...
Nike can refuse to sell to whomever they want as long as they aren’t discriminating against a protected class.

Back
Top Bottom