Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Long time no talk NT haven’t cooked in a while so 💁🏽‍♂️
C9AC1DBE-18DE-49B5-8387-74DB457F8164.png

Nike uses a retail intelligence firm, whose name I forget at the moment, to analyze return patterns. You can get banned from buying from Nike for returning too many things. I don’t know if they also use the data to inform SNKRS odds.

Edit: the name of the vendor is Retail Equation.

Lmao. This is totally false. And I know first hand, I know a kid (21) that "rents" clothes and kicks from Nike bi weekly, and this has been going on for YEARS. He returns EVERYTHING. He hit on TS 6 and these AF1s. So they don't ban you, that's definitely not a thing.

Stockx pair just came in...welp. I've already contacted support. I agree with everyone that we can't expect perfection every time, and there should be an allowance for slight factory inconsistencies. But authentication should include screening for damage like this. There's literally no suede material in those damaged spots, and then there's that scratch nearby. I suppose this is a rinse and repeat style post on this thread, but still wanted to share. I don't plan on going down easily with this one. This is back to back damaged pairs going back to my satin black toe order.
20191113_122658.jpg
20191113_123253.jpg
4 days later, still only got the "we're sorry you're disappointed, we'll be forwarding this to complaints" email. I've followed up asking for an update, nothing in response yet. I'm kinda undecided on what to do next. The tag is still on obviously, but I don't want just resell it back. First, I'd be taking a hit with fees. 2nd, I don't want a fellow sneakerhead to go thru this, 3rd, StockX needs to be held accountable. Any suggestions on my next move?

4 days later, still only got the "we're sorry you're disappointed, we'll be forwarding this to complaints" email. I've followed up asking for an update, nothing in response yet. I'm kinda undecided on what to do next. The tag is still on obviously, but I don't want just resell it back. First, I'd be taking a hit with fees. 2nd, I don't want a fellow sneakerhead to go thru this, 3rd, StockX needs to be held accountable. Any suggestions on my next move?
Wear them. Stop shopping at StockX. Buy shoes in person.

TBH all you can do is continue to email them with the focus being they shipped a defective item. They prolly won’t do much but that all you can do with stockx. One of the main reason I don’t buy high priced items, or really anything from them anymore, because they don’t have any type of return policy like GOAT does. Both suck but stockx sucks more imo.

Lmao. This is totally false. And I know first hand, I know a kid (21) that "rents" clothes and kicks from Nike bi weekly, and this has been going on for YEARS. He returns EVERYTHING. He hit on TS 6 and these AF1s. So they don't ban you, that's definitely not a thing.
Actually, it is. You can request your own report from Retail Equation, which will include Nike.

TBH all you can do is continue to email them with the focus being they shipped a defective item. They prolly won’t do much but that all you can do with stockx. One of the main reason I don’t buy high priced items, or really anything from them anymore, because they don’t have any type of return policy like GOAT does. Both suck but stockx sucks more imo.
I'm considering requesting a chargeback thru PayPal, just not sure it's worth the hassle and potential ban from StockX. But there needs to be some sort of buyer protection. Being authentic isn't good enough, damaged shoes shouldn't pass inspection either.

Shoulda just went for all 10.5 instead of 10.
Feel like I woulda at least hit 1.

anyone got sizing perspective?
half size down? Or tts?

I feel like with these it will be hard to get a firm answer. I keep seeing .5 down or TTS lol. I can’t see how they’d be any different from a normal af1 which in my opinion is .5 down

Actually, it is. You can request your own report from Retail Equation, which will include Nike.

I was referring to Nike banning people. Not this, I knew this.

Who’s to say he can buy them in person? We don’t all live in NYC, LA, or Chicago. The majority of the country don’t get these collab releases at their local mall.
In person at a consignment shop. He’s already paying resell prices. You’d be able to be picky and choose the condition of the shoe if paying over resell.

Back
Top Bottom