Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Damn. You pulled my card. I do get wild agressice when I lose. I just be trying so hard.
It’s all in good sport tho.

i just vent to y’all.

God is good.
It's all good, had to vent on here after the L myself. Usually ok & move on but I caught too many L's this week. We all have the right to be salty. This drop was ridiculous.

Made it to concepts right before closing...
20191116_222455.jpg

If these were $400ish I know I would've caved and bought some just now :lol: better releases to shell out on though

Gonna assume I need the money for later

If these were $400ish I know I would've caved and bought some just now :lol: better releases to shell out on though

Gonna assume I need the money for later
My guy I’m retail or bust 99.9% of the time but these ****s got me second guessing lol

it’s bothering me cause I have the other 2 and I wanna complete the set smh

I gotta double of something I’m willing to let go if it drops low enough

Ain’t no way I’m paying these 6 plus prices tho

My guy I’m retail or bust 99.9% of the time but these ****s got me second guessing lol

it’s bothering me cause I have the other 2 and I wanna complete the set smh

I gotta double of something I’m willing to let go if it drops low enough

Ain’t no way I’m paying these 6 plus prices tho
Never paid resale after a release unless it was months/ years later, just can never bring myself to do it

But these idk, I've been extra salty as hell today lol

Better to trade a shoe you not feeling prolly. I know you've got plenty to spare :lol:

Has anyone posted a pic of the cover off and sail in one and plum in the other side by side for comparison?

Ps. Do it grizz. Complete the set 😈

Anybody second guessing

Cop them ****s man

Might hold the top spot for me of Travis’s they’re just unique as **** and have so many diff materials

Back
Top Bottom