Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yea. They do fit a bit more snug in my opinion, probably due to the materials used. I still went down .5 but the travis fits super snug compared to other Af1s I own that still had minimal space.

Damn now I regret going .5 down but who knows if I went for my true size on SNKRS I might have not hit. Hope .5 down fits :frown:

Yea left is real.

here is a side comparison.

top is real

7FC458B4-9A47-4ECC-A6B0-9ABB51DBB716.jpeg
Quick eye test and these are not even close. Quality and lettering is off, i would still buy now before they get better

Travis AF1......... Got em, hated em, sold em. Ugly in pictures and still ugly in hand.
Without Travis Scott attached, this shoe goes on clearance. Just my opinion, wear what you like

The shroud is so pointless and unappealing, ain’t no one gonna leave them on there.

Credit or refund :sick:
Annnnd of course they didnt "try" to find another seller because the price is a little higher than when I purchased...What a joke.
33E4E34A-7B22-4ADF-9DD8-E3F4FE9E939C.png

its dumb bcuz when i bought kobe protros at 270.. and the order couldnt be fulfilled, they located another seller and found me a replacement.. while the shoe was selling for 230 smh.. i dont understand that logic lmao when they shouldve just canceled it in the first place

its dumb bcuz when i bought kobe protros at 270.. and the order couldnt be fulfilled, they located another seller and found me a replacement.. while the shoe was selling for 230 smh.. i dont understand that logic lmao when they shouldve just canceled it in the first place
Thats my one issue with them. I purchased a pair of kicks for over 400 and the first seller didnt ship, they automatically found another seller after I pointed out that the seller didnt ship in time and asked for a refund. Of course the seller they found to replace the shoe was over 150 less so they could keep the profit. I of course had to fight them for the refund and they eventually did but still charged me $20 which is BS. In this instant they could easily just get me another pair that is going for like $35 more but of course that would cost THEM money.... smh

If I end up needing a 10.5 Ima feel like a dixk for entering all the raffles 10.
Coulda hit on trav website in the exclusive non backdoor club

funny I hit on 6s my least favorite of the entire TS bunch .. not a complaint! Just saying. Still got em not sure what to do with holidays coming

Shoes finally in. Set with em a while. Said I’d rather have the money. Off to StockX they go. I’ll probably never win another raffle again |l!

Back
Top Bottom