Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

also noticing its a big " hold "culture. People buying up tons to hold in hopes to sell it for more down the line. Some times it works out and some times I see people complaining about losing on profits lol

What if we can't hold till that long? /s
A couple months ago some reseller(s) took advantage of ppl dumping pairs and spiked the prices on a crapload of stuff that caused ppl to panic buy. I know this is gonna happen again, I just don't know when and I have some stuff I want to buy b4 it does. I'm just tryna gauge how I should pace myself.

Just got my size 11 in the TS AF1 from stockx (10.5 is really snug) and TTS seems like the way to go if you have wider feet. I figured this 11 would be a little big but it is not, this is smallest fitting AF1 I have ever tried on. Must be all the seams holding all these diff materials together. Should be good news for most who want to cop, even if you don't have wider feet.

so i ordered my af1s off stockx, and theyre coming all the way from the netherlands, stockx ships from there?

Sail laces, shroudless..

IMG_2583.jpeg

so i ordered my af1s off stockx, and theyre coming all the way from the netherlands, stockx ships from there?

They have an authentication center in Eindhoven, so they also ship from there. I will hopefully visit that soon.

How do you know where you pair is coming from? Whenever I buy a pair, I just see messages like "en route to authentication." Thanks.

PO

Back
Top Bottom