Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wait for Black Friday deals or cop now. What y’all think.
I remember goat and stockx doing lots of prizes or giveaways on Black Friday last year, but no discounts per say. Unless I’m wrong, I don’t see waiting until Black Friday to cop being advantageous. A quick google search will tell you what certain apps/sites offered as a deal last year to see what you can expect. And I know this isn’t a popular opinion, but I feel like the 6s dipped in price bc the 6 silhouette (in general) isn’t great for resell. AJ1s and forces are, and I don’t see these silhouettes dipping a lot more than they already have. Obv I’m just guessing/assuming, and I hope I’m wrong for all those trynna cop on the low.

Paid $480 shipped (pp invoice) for a pair of AF1's hopefully the transaction goes smoothly. Think that a good price since stockx/goat charging tax now.

They have an authentication center in Eindhoven, so they also ship from there. I will hopefully visit that soon.

gotcha, that’s where my pair is shipping from, found it strange bc I clicked track and it redirected me to dhl and was like wtf

tried to do some googling if they had an authentication center there but couldn’t find anything

How do you know where you pair is coming from? Whenever I buy a pair, I just see messages like "en route to authentication." Thanks.

PO

Because of the tracking details. A sneaker I ordered came from overseas so the tracking details started overseas.

🤣🤣🤣
49D98F1E-9F8B-48C9-AE3F-A7268A879F95.png

D1C65BCF-DF08-4681-A1C5-BC50ADB1F46F.jpeg

I'm sticking to what I said, but go on and pull the trigger if you'd like. I suggested jmilionair jmilionair not to pull the trigger on the Bodega's so earlier for the same reason's I told you. Down the line he could've saved like 100-200 bucks.

nah I don’t like. Lol.
just surprised they back up like that.
508 seems like a good price now.

how long you think? This some pre Black Friday scrambling?

I could be wrong but I feel like the trend these days is to buy up shoes that are suppose to be hyped down the line. The Two forces before are sky rocketing so the 3rd of course is seen as being in the same league if not better. I’m not sure if they will continue to rise or share the same fate as the 6’s. At this point I’d prolly just wait and see or if you got the funds buy ASAP.

D1C65BCF-DF08-4681-A1C5-BC50ADB1F46F.jpeg

I'm sticking to what I said, but go on and pull the trigger if you'd like. I suggested jmilionair jmilionair not to pull the trigger on the Bodega's so earlier for the same reason's I told you. Down the line he could've saved like 100-200 bucks.
Luckily the high amount I paid was refunded and I scooped at the lowest price lol. Patience does pay off “most” of the time :lol:

I'm not sure, but the 6's dropped a few hundred alone after like over a month of releasing. I'm looking to buy w/n the next 2wks.

Trying to be patient, hoping it doesn't backfire. I'm waiting it out for both these, and the 380 aliens. It feels like a crapshoot for both right now

Does anyone else have stains on their TS1’s like this? If so, how did you get rid of them? I used Crep and some generic FL suede cleaner...I guess I’ll try Reshoevn8r or vinegar.... This is how they dried after I wore them for a day....pay attention to see if y’all develop a “moisture” ring...
35DC3819-10BE-46AC-A247-6AE517289823.jpeg
E6EBB1D8-B308-4351-8832-E1DC1D06C30F.jpeg
7730075A-9570-4C0F-AD45-66210CE7D32C.jpeg
5838A395-CEC6-4A94-B42A-08DB60176CE7.jpeg
C3F5C3C1-D46F-469C-B438-456A9D7BAC75.jpeg
2339128C-EAB4-4D21-8B3F-7787A2172F0B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom