Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

must be nice. lol not going to lie. WORRIED. was hoping i would wake up to shipping this morning....

youll get your tracking sooner or later... some people got theirs on saturday and sunday... i got mines this morning...so its different for everyone

Nike shipped mine. Looks like they changed from being delivered on Wednesday to being delivered tomorrow. I am so ready! I never get **** when it comes to SNKRS and I love IVs.

kickz-r-us kickz-r-us
@bigdirty978
^Agreed.

The 2006 DMP release, still one of the biggest releases I've ever attended. Stood outside for nearly 10 hours.
Was 11th in line.
The spot that had them was upstairs , & the doors opening to get up there , was downstairs of the mall.
By the time the doors were about to open ,there had to be between 200-300 people there.
Soon as they open the door, pandemonium struck.
Everyone pushing and shoving.
We got to make our way up the escalator,
so I jet ,passing up a few people along the way.
I'm halfway up the escalator ,and some dude tried to grab my left foot as I was running.
I pulled away continue on, then same guy grabs my shirt.
I had no choice but to catch him with a spinning elbow to his mouth.
He falls down like four or five steps, his mouth all busted open.
I turn back around & continue on running. Made my way up to the store gate, at this point I'm 7th in line.
The guy that tried to grab me,finally made his way up into the line .
He's looking over at me ,& I smile at him , while he was dabbing the blood from off his mouth.
Of course I'm eyeing him the whole time waiting for gate to lift, in case he thought he had a chance to redeem the L he took on the escalator. :lol: :rofl:
Gate gets opened up, everyone's leaving with their pair, I got my size 10 which I still have to this day .
Definitely a pretty crazy release .

The only other one outside of that , that was almost equivalent to that release, was for the last drop of The Bred 11s.
There was a lot of people for that as well.
That also turned into a sprint.
No blood shed though.
Outside of those 2 times, I've always had a connect, so I never really had to deal with the camping Bs.

With that said I stay with connects,& app draws.
Too much going on , to give the state any of my time over some show out ish.

Last edited:
Usually get Nike pairs in on Tuesday but these'll get here on Friday. Wanted to wear these to a party tomorrow but **** it :lol:

Congrats to all who copped!!!
I failed as usual but it’s all good!
Anyone know if these will drop in price or hover around 450$ for awhile ?
I did see some reviews that show them first time wearing them they crease like no other....

2011 concord release. Did an overnighter @ my mall to wait for FTL. Posted up like 730 and stayed awake chatting it up with people in line while sitting on a busted folding chair. Middle of December it was cold man even for LA. Had hella sweats and a puffer jacket but that night was crazy. It was pretty calm in Cali but never forget watching vids of the get money boys when i got home lol

I waited like 16 hours for the DMPs but it wasnt over night it was from the morning of until midnight when they used to do those releases. I took a bus back home from college upstate and was 1st in line. Still have my pack and just posted my VI's in the Infrared retro thread lol. I don't ever want that kind of work.

Congrats to all who copped!!!
I failed as usual but it’s all good!
Anyone know if these will drop in price or hover around 450$ for awhile ?
I did see some reviews that show them first time wearing them they crease like no other....

They crease well though.. it’s a soft, pretty darn great suede this time around so don’t look at it like the middle school force field/rolled sock days we all went through..

They will look nice and naturally worn-in.

For those who have gotten them already, do we get any alternate laces?

They crease well though.. it’s a soft, pretty darn great suede this time around so don’t look at it like the middle school force field/rolled sock days we all went through..

They will look nice and naturally worn-in.

For those who have gotten them already, do we get any alternate laces?

no alternate laces.

Anyone know of a place that does size swaps in NYC? A friend suggested Round Two but wasn’t sure if there is anywhere else.

Tried grabbing em at 9 on SNKRS with errors until about 910-915 and left to go to the store for coffee and a wrap to get my Saturday started. Came back about 940 and got thru. Back to school surprise for my youths. FTA worked for the other pair.

Im still shocked that i was able to get thru. 2016 Black Toe 1s was the last successful snkrs release for me (and that was crazy).

I was at work and just tried for the hell of it. I went in expecting my L. After all the errors on mobile, i logged in on the work pc using @j23app link. It was 9:15am. Had to leave to handle a guest dispute. Came back 15 minutes later and all i saw was "purchased."

Whatever Nike did Saturday to stop the bots, i have no complaints. Ive been salty with Snkrs since the Zoom Generation 1st game release

Im still shocked that i was able to get thru. 2016 Black Toe 1s was the last successful snkrs release for me (and that was crazy).

I was at work and just tried for the hell of it. I went in expecting my L. After all the errors on mobile, i logged in on the work pc using @j23app link. It was 9:15am. Had to leave to handle a guest dispute. Came back 15 minutes later and all i saw was "purchased."

Whatever Nike did Saturday to stop the bots, i have no complaints. Ive been salty with Snkrs since the Zoom Generation 1st game release
Nike did nothing to stop the bots. The bots crashed their entire server.

Nike makes me put in my phone # and get a code anytime I log out of my SNKRS account, it’s crazy that bots can do that.

Back
Top Bottom