Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Looks like they added stores from yesterday to this list

So uhhh how did this **** even work?

i remember entering at the bar then nothing after 😂😂😂 everyone who won got an email right?

Got lucky and hit a sz. 8, winning email came in around 5:50pm PST. Gonna keep it real I copped these to help fund some of the cost for the Jordan 1 pack and the OW 5’s that I’m going to have to pay resale for. Stuck out on all of the All-Star week releases. AF5F19D2-5FBB-4D23-852F-59DF7E402E72.jpeg

i'll trade you an ow 5 for them lol

I’m fine with no SNKRS. **** ‘em

I think I'd be pissed if I didn't live around any local shops that were getting these.

But since I do live near a couple, I'm not mad that it's not on SNKRS if it means local stores get more stock and not just 1 or 2 full size runs.

I think I'd be pissed if I didn't live around any local shops that were getting these.

But since I do live near a couple, I'm not mad that it's not on SNKRS if it means local stores get more stock and not just 1 or 2 full size runs.

Yeah, we only got 2 shops in all of Illinois, both in Chicago: Prosper and Uprise. Which means lines are gonna be stupid long for the other half of stock that’s not already allocated towards F&F and regulars. Gonna be nearly impossible to hit on these.

ima still be there getting my raffle ticket tho lol.

thats if your local skate shop isn't also backdooring more pairs now and still only leaving 1-2 FSR for actual customers

"New York gets everything" lol

extra butter and concepts backdoor wide open, better cross them off your list already lol

Back
Top Bottom