Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Welp Goat here I come ..
"Don't do it, reconsider"
0_Gt11V9vYSLggyu9r.gif

checking out some of these raffle bot's twitters, seems like there were a few size 8's and 8.5 on the travis webstore raffle.

Has you ever won SNS in store pick up in NYC? I always go in there and eff with the staff :lol:

I've won once when they first opened and it wasn't even under my name (I entered with my friend's name). Then I haven't won since. And later I found out that they backdoor. A group chat I'm in showed the texts between SNS and a consignment store. I wondered how they can backdoor an app raffle and they said they "pick names". Same thing with CopDate

SNS wasn't giving us WINS anyway :lol: I see no loss in SNS not shipping to the US.

But SNS is still doing SOME raffles in the US since they have 2 physical locations here. But not everything being raffled like they used to. Now its some stuff thats EU only and some stuff thats US only

LMAO. I’ve actually won more from sns than any other site when it comes to raffles 2 Instore raffles for some random **** like some 700s or somthing and both my sister and my mom won the og 4Ds from there lol it does suck that we have less places to enter with the new rules

I've won once when they first opened and it wasn't even under my name (I entered with my friend's name). Then I haven't won since. And later I found out that they backdoor. A group chat I'm in showed the texts between SNS and a consignment store. I wondered how they can backdoor an app raffle and they said they "pick names". Same thing with CopDate
I got that vibe from them when I first went there. I tried being cool with em but nope so now I just go try on shoes while I wait for my Chica to get off work sometimes :lol:

LMAO. I’ve actually won more from sns than any other site when it comes to raffles 2 Instore raffles for some random **** like some 700s or somthing and both my sister and my mom won the og 4Ds from there lol it does suck that we have less places to enter with the new rules

I've won from SNS online a long time ago way before they started doing app raffles. After the app rolled out, never hit.

Back
Top Bottom