Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1584898852309.png
1584898860928.png
1584898867972.png
the materials and colorway should have been used on a dunk sb hi IMHO.

Y'all didn't like the Dunks?

Not for me, personally think they are ugly, wouldn't pay resell for those, Id just use the money to get some more IV, 1s or lows if im being honest.

The 1s are king :nthat:. If prices keep dropping I might unload some things to get a pair soon :nerd:. It was so close to reaching under $1300 recently too.

same brother same, I'm a size 13 and its way to tempting to have another pair.

smh size 9 in the 1s is 1560 on stockx...I refuse to pay that much so I guess I won't have them. I doubt they'll ever get to 1000.

Just think, size 9 was as high as 1900 at one point. Now you're getting a deal /s
With the amount of fakes out there, I'd also be weary as hell. I'm just glad I got in early when the fakes were pretty terrible and didn't have time to correct the common flaws like missing that text/numbers under the back of the tongue tag.

the 270s might be the worse travis scott release to date imo... all the jordans look better and the dunks and af1s look better as well

The 270's do interest me with the different choices in materials but also there are things I'm concerned about....but hey, not like I have a chance at getting them anyways LOL

Back
Top Bottom