Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

what’s so special about the packaging and the presentation? It’s almost like any other jordan 1.

TS frags and phantoms at least came with a box sleeve and a bandana.
its the little things that add up. The branded tissue paper, 3 sets of laces and cardboard shoe trees. It seems like it has been a few years since any Nike or JB shoe has come with the cardboard shoe trees. When the phantoms came with bandanas that was a nice touch. JB sort of picks and chooses when they do stuff like this. The lost and founds were a nice presentation. If I recall correctly the Fire Reds 3s came with an OG style pamphlet. Those J1 high Lattes even came with a coaster. I realize none of this stuff goes on foot with the shoe but it creates a better overall experience. We know Nike can do it, why is it so inconsistent?

People call these bottom 3 because of availability

Maybe, but being bottom 3 doesn’t mean they’re bad. The ones at the top are just home runs.

Phantoms look good but they’re just all black shoes. Materials and contrast make them better than just an average all black shoe, but still that’s what they are.

Olives would be way higher if the the mocha lows and the reverse mochas didn’t exist. They’re also not the best quality. I view the golfs exactly the same way.

The Canary’s are just okay. Color way isn’t a home run compared to all the others.

Now even with all those criticisms, I have them all lol but that’s just where they fall on my list.

Toddlers >> (Wo)Mens
IMG_0528.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe, but being bottom 3 doesn’t mean they’re bad. The ones at the top are just home runs.

Phantoms look good but they’re just all black shoes. Materials and contrast make them better than just an average all black shoe, but still that’s what they are.

Olives would be way higher if the the mocha lows and the reverse mochas didn’t exist. They’re also not the best quality. I view the golfs exactly the same way.

The Canary’s are just okay. Color way isn’t a home run compared to all the others.

Now even with all those criticisms, I have them all lol but that’s just where they fall on my list.
You don’t like the quality of the Olives? I have them and they feel much nicer than any other 1 low I have. The Canary’s feel really nice in hand too. I don’t have the reverse mochas or frags so can’t compare.

You don’t like the quality of the Olives? I have them and they feel much nicer than any other 1 low I have. The Canary’s feel really nice in hand too. I don’t have the reverse mochas or frags so can’t compare.

The kicker is they are all pretty much the same and only perceived better or worst because of again, availability 😂😂

I would put the fragments #1 because of the color blocking. 1st low 2nd. Reverse Mochas 3rd. Canary yellows are cool imo. Not up there, but better than phantoms. Have not seen olives in person.

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0677.jpeg
    IMG_0677.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 145
I feel like I’m the only person that likes the phantoms. Frags are better but I have phantoms second. The rest are all just brown/beige and the canaries are cool for kids. None are bad imo.

I think i have come around on the phantoms. They aren't as bad as i thought initially but they are hideous with those big laces that people have on them

It’s not that i don’t like the quality, it just Compared to both the ts1 highs, mocha lows, reverse mochas, and even the phantoms, they fall short of other Travis releases. Still better than standard jordan 1 lows.

The white leather on the olives is basic Jordan 1 l low leather. The reverse mochas aren’t world changing either but they’re softer to the touch and feel closer to the leather of the highs than the olives do. One thing ok give olives over the reverse mochas is that layer of padding they have underneath the nubuck. Makes the panels feel more plush even though the nubuck itself is rougher/graineir
IMG_0733.jpeg

IMG_0734.jpeg

Olives are the better colorway but I think the canaries are all around a better quality shoe than the olives.

Most of us ranking any of these Travis shoes are splitting hairs. Outside folks that have extreme feelings about any given shoe. The worst score I’d give any Travis Scott Jordan 1 high or low would be like - 7.5/10 on looks or quality. I don’t think any of them are bad. I just have a pecking order.

The canary’s are my favorite because they represent my hometown where Travis is from, Mo City, Tx. Most of our school’s colors contain yellow, blue and silver as well. Yes, the shoe is loud and obnoxious, but I’m a fan of shoes that can be recognizable from a mile away😅💯! I didn’t go to his high school, but Mo City in general has produced a plethora of famous people that has made an impact in the world. I consider my high school superior to his high school in the sports arena, but Elkins has produced its fair share of successful individuals, including 2 Grammy winning artist that have illustrious careers. Black/Olives would’ve been my favorite of all. Hopefully they will come out at some point.

I think it’s cool how Nike sometimes gives us free stimulus money with releases like these

Nobody in the US had access to a size 11 at retail, which is my size. We had no choice. Literally nobody hit on the raffles in my size in here, so if anything, thats why it’s one of the more valuable sizes on the market.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom