Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Thanks for the replies, about to off a pair from the collection and take the plunge....I’ll roll w the recommendations and go w GOAT over StockX, this will be my first time buying and not selling

Could I get some help on a legit check please.

Attachments

• 37ECAB48-7485-4103-B368-DD4F0D534A02.png
    37ECAB48-7485-4103-B368-DD4F0D534A02.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 39
  • CA2983A7-078E-40CA-9857-EDD711DE1070.png
    CA2983A7-078E-40CA-9857-EDD711DE1070.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
  • C53AD61C-4FDD-48F3-B3C5-97ECD7339293.png
    C53AD61C-4FDD-48F3-B3C5-97ECD7339293.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 44
  • 4526958F-29EB-46D1-A96B-4236E31B75E3.png
    4526958F-29EB-46D1-A96B-4236E31B75E3.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 659
  • 6336451A-C02E-4C71-9FE8-0ED8730882BD.png
    6336451A-C02E-4C71-9FE8-0ED8730882BD.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 693
Thanks for the replies, about to off a pair from the collection and take the plunge....I’ll roll w the recommendations and go w GOAT over StockX, this will be my first time buying and not selling

for what it’s worth

i’ve been buying and selling sneakers on the secondary market for over 15 years now. putting that into perspective i’m 32 and as a 16 year old i found myself in some REALLY questionable situations that i look back on and thank god nothing ever went terribly wrong.

take advantage of the luxury of having stock x and goat. i know people hate on them for differenr reasons but it’s as close to an accurate authentication as you’re gonna get. not only for your safety but for your money.

fakes are done EXTREMELY well these days and the extra $100 or so is well worth the piece of mind when you’re paying $700+ on sneakers. i don’t even trust some boutiques and that’s not to say they’re knowingly pushing fakes or shady stuff i just don’t think anyone who’s an expert at identifying real from fake is going to work for $15 an hour.

this is all just my opinion. some will agree and some will disagree. at the end of the day do what makes you feel the best.

for what it’s worth

i’ve been buying and selling sneakers on the secondary market for over 15 years now. putting that into perspective i’m 32 and as a 16 year old i found myself in some REALLY questionable situations that i look back on and thank god nothing ever went terribly wrong.

take advantage of the luxury of having stock x and goat. i know people hate on them for differenr reasons but it’s as close to an accurate authentication as you’re gonna get. not only for your safety but for your money.

fakes are done EXTREMELY well these days and the extra $100 or so is well worth the piece of mind when you’re paying $700+ on sneakers. i don’t even trust some boutiques and that’s not to say they’re knowingly pushing fakes or shady stuff i just don’t think anyone who’s an expert at identifying real from fake is going to work for $15 an hour.

this is all just my opinion. some will agree and some will disagree. at the end of the day do what makes you feel the best.
??? I'm not even sure the stock x authenticators make 15 an hour 😂😂😂

Legit checking a TS6 is not hard if you have it in hand. With just pics?....very difficult.

I don't understand how you can hire someone off the streets and expect them to be able to accurately authenticate sneakers? I get it they probably have a system where it shows what to look for, but still...

I don't understand how you can hire someone off the streets and expect them to be able to accurately authenticate sneakers? I get it they probably have a system where it shows what to look for, but still...
It’s people hired off the street to do much more difficult jobs. Legit checking shoes you have in hand isn’t hard.

I’m sure they have procedures and other references. There are things consistent with TS6 replicas...like the sole and the back tab. They probably have a computer system that instructs them what to look for. For the high dollar items they probably also have real models to compare with. That along with a good training program should be sufficient.

Last edited:
It’s people hired off the street to do much more difficult jobs. Legit checking isn’t that hard...especially if you have the shoes in hand.

I’m sure they have procedures and reference models. There are things consistent with TS6 replicas...like the sole and the back tab. They probably have a computer system that instructs them what to look for. For the high dollar items they probably also have real models to compare with. That along with a good training program should be sufficient.

But you can't be any geek off the street

??? I'm not even sure the stock x authenticators make 15 an hour 😂😂😂

Nah they make more than $15 an hour. I remember reading that thread on NT about the guy who ended up quitting after 1 day and he mentioned that he was making $18 an hour.

It’s people hired off the street to do much more difficult jobs. Legit checking shoes you have in hand isn’t hard.

I’m sure they have procedures and other references. There are things consistent with TS6 replicas...like the sole and the back tab. They probably have a computer system that instructs them what to look for. For the high dollar items they probably also have real models to compare with. That along with a good training program should be sufficient.
Of course they are hiring people off the street lol. People think Stockx is having job fairs at sneaker university?

Back
Top Bottom