Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Are the air max 270 Travis Scott shown SNKRS US already? SNKRS EU = No Info whatsoever

Surprised 6's are going up. I had quite a few people ask me if I was selling my personal. It seemed like all the price did was keep dropping for the longest time. Am I out of the loop or something?
Yea they steadily going up slowly but they aré surely going up and I wouldn’t sell it I would hold on to them just like the 4s I remember they dropped to the 400s and then out of nowhere they skyrocketed and you should check the prices they been selling on GOAT and stockx and nah just people spending their free money lol

Surprised 6's are going up. I had quite a few people ask me if I was selling my personal. It seemed like all the price did was keep dropping for the longest time. Am I out of the loop or something?

intro.jpg

Not saying it will or won’t happen:
‪Travis does this all the time. Drops a bunch of merch for a week then restocks it all at the end of the “week” the timer is for the merch.

‪He’s done sneakers before after or during the day during the timer however.

Timer is for the last call for the merch.

Not saying it will or won’t happen:
‪Travis does this all the time. Drops a bunch of merch for a week then restocks it all at the end of the “week” the timer is for the merch.

‪He’s done sneakers before after or during the day during the timer however.

Timer is for the last call for the merch.
Definitely this. All of the merch from the week "restocked"

I like the 270's. They're a v unique cw for the model. Interested to see what happens when the yellow midsole is removed - from what I've heard it's water-soluble paint - could be wrong intel

I like the 270s for some reason. I’ll try to get em but not expecting to win. I think TS Dunks will be the only TS pair I’ll own.

Back
Top Bottom