Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

lowest current ask on stockx for my size 10.5 is 350. 1 seller has 14 pairs for sale, another has 19, another has 34, another has 43 and another has 48. i'm guessing those are stores/shops... :nerd:
That's just the same dude listing multiple offers to try and save a few bux :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
fear-reaction-gifs-3

DfmS_8ZX4AA-U8n.jpg:large

Not complaining too much, generally very happy with how they came out but..come on man lol. Must've been the last shift. Hopefully can fix with a fine razor

damn I thought my wifes 2 carat VVS from Jared for 7K was too damn high.... damn 15K engagement ring!!! Did you at least get a set?

lol 15k was just on one card, I split it up with another card but was only a few grand more on the 2nd card.

On the topic of access point, I don't use access point because one time I had my Yeezy package held at a access point locker, opened up the locker and the locker was empty. Contacted customer service and they said the system shows the package is delivered (because the locker door was opened by me). I told them the locker was empty and they have cameras and they can check the cameras to see that I did not walk away with any package. UPS opened up an investigation that I never heard from again, I had to contact Yeezy Supply and eventually chargeback

lol 15k was just on one card, I split it up with another card but was only a few grand more on the 2nd card.

On the topic of access point, I don't use access point because one time I had my Yeezy package held at a access point locker, opened up the locker and the locker was empty. Contacted customer service and they said the system shows the package is delivered (because the locker door was opened by me). I told them the locker was empty and they have cameras and they can check the cameras to see that I did not walk away with any package. UPS opened up an investigation that I never heard from again, I had to contact Yeezy Supply and eventually chargeback
shady af, ultimately I guess the drivers can do anything they want if they dont value their job.

Happened with my off white shipped a couple days later.

Ordered a 10 and got a 9.5. Not super concerned as it will fit but someone who gets that 10 is probably going to be salty
Hope Nike sends me a sz 10 even though I got a sz 10.5 lol

Things can go wrong with access point
It’s not full proof
Used to do access point all the time
But last time Ups switched my Nike package with someone else’s Nike package
It was a good thing i only ordered some clothing
Ended up returning the package back to Ups so they could mail it back to the original person
They never found my package(person probably just kept it)
Got a refund few days later
Also stopped doing access point
Just have everything delivered to work address

Size 14 hovering around 355-360. Hoping my boy can get another from Travis for free for me.

Back
Top Bottom