Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m surprised there is a huge market while I don’t where clothes with the shoes. I would assume folks who want the clothes that bad have the shoes.

I guess I’m wrong. Maybe it’s two different markets.

I really want the shorts tho

Any of you lucky bums get both?
I got the shorts off of his website and the shoes off of SnKrs

1619998868257.jpeg

1619998882500.jpeg

shorts 90$ and I still want them smh

Overpriced is an understatement sad part most we’re going to flip if they had little or no value the average person wasn’t ready to drop 90$
I bought them so $90 hurt but i knew i didn’t want to make the same mistake as the black fleece shorts.

fellas......anyone who has these TS 6 in hand

can you tell me where they were made? and weird qc stickers inside the box?

there are still no fakes of these yet. ive heard all sorts of rumors. but they cant get the right material list from the actual factory. so they are waiting for these retail pairs to take shopping for materials.
they have to use this factory from now on.

I think the fact that they put extra pocket & infrared lace locks on top of the diff laces with them is dope. Also the extra GITD portions of the shoes is nice too. Seems like a different shoe kinda even though it’s the same model.

I’m surprised so many didn’t realize that the Olives glow in the dark. I absolutely love them. I love the Jordan 6, so both the Trav 6s were a must for me.
Agree with this 100% the 6 is absolutely amazing. The whole Tinker designed AJ's are but 6 and 4 stand out to me and I absolutely love the Olive and khakis they both have their strengths. Dope designs the matierals are nice. They both military themed sneakers olives are Army color green with cargo stores and the Khaki too with the ribbons pockets etc super dope. I'm not sure if he was going with Army theme or army cargo holders.

fellas......anyone who has these TS 6 in hand

can you tell me where they were made? and weird qc stickers inside the box?

there are still no fakes of these yet. ive heard all sorts of rumors. but they cant get the right material list from the actual factory. so they are waiting for these retail pairs to take shopping for materials.
they have to use this factory from now on.
They still can't get the olives right too. It's funny the upper is still too grey on them or the color is right and the soles are way to yellow and with both those pairs the pocket liner is never right. Idk why but the fake market are stumped by these pairs.

^ That’s a good thing. Making unique enough shoes that it’s harder to replicate... I’m in for it.

Back
Top Bottom