Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

man travis made tons of money from the 6's and then the donation money went back to travis foundation anyway. What a double finesse. Some catch 22 lol

jk

Thanks. I never get ghost charges from Nike. I only have pending charges when I hit on something. I guess I'll see if I end up with a pair.
You're welcome anytime. I really hope they send through to you man that would be amazing seeing another NT brother copping instead of some asshat botter/hypebeast lol.

FC894D42-FE62-47DD-92DC-1F2832328734.jpeg
23915333-7D43-4F07-80CE-0C42BFEBB549.jpeg
3A008519-07E9-41DE-BAEF-792D472F6747.jpeg
285028F6-11A7-4202-BDB8-CA636422E849.jpeg
Lows = 🔥🔥🔥

I wouldn't go that far at all. I have enough white/blue Js
Is my EXACT same mentality on these Trav x Frags. I think the highs are dope (nothing mind blowing, but the sample color blocking would be dope to own). But I have so many blue/white kicks, if I miss I’m not dropping the crazy $$ just to own this other blue/white Jordan. I personally only like the highs, as I just don’t do Jordan 1 Lows at all. Never liked the model in that cut. But, the Low color blocking is SO MUCH BETTER IMO, regardless of the fact that the high is using a never released sample blocking.

anyone think the travis clothing will drop anywhere else? missed out on that tee n prices r crazy

Took L after L on SNKRS including apparel then GOT 'EM, Maybe donating to the charity raffles helped for good luck. Feels good because I had to pay resell and overpaid for the olive pair.

anyone think the travis clothing will drop anywhere else? missed out on that tee n prices r crazy

I’m surprised there is a huge market while I don’t where clothes with the shoes. I would assume folks who want the clothes that bad have the shoes.

I guess I’m wrong. Maybe it’s two different markets.

I really want the shorts tho

Any of you lucky bums get both?

Back
Top Bottom