Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

lets see what happens. whenever i get shop updates like this a tracking number is usually accompanied
This happens to me with donation raffles all the time with the Shop app. Nothings shipping out, sorry Fam. If you won, the retailer would have invoiced you or sent a link, you’d know already.

sellers be lying saying they're account has seller fees lol

I literally sent one this:

329C70A8-5F62-4035-849E-80B8F209B55A.jpeg

It makes no sense being that greedy, I understand we are going through trying times and everyone’s situation is different though. Personally, I just really want the shoes to wear.

Are the khakis fitting similar to recent 6s? Infrareds and DMPs I can go half size down and I think they fit better than my true size

My pair from the Bodega raffle came in today, meanwhile my SNKRS pair hasn't even shipped yet.

Thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, you'll weather these storms.

Hahaha. I've never gotten this lucky before, it's crazy. This was my first SNKRS Draw I've hit literally since October 2016 when I hit on the Reverse SBB 1s. And I've literally NEVER won ANY raffle before, despite entering hundreds. I'm in no rush to move the second pair so I'll probably throw them in my storage unit for the time being. Dangling them in some of the Size 13 Facebook groups I'm a part of though, trying to see if anyone will give up AMM 3s (or UNC 4s) + Patina 1s for them. Otherwise I'm not stressed.

Hahaha. I've never gotten this lucky before, it's crazy. This was my first SNKRS Draw I've hit literally since October 2016 when I hit on the Reverse SBB 1s. And I've literally NEVER won ANY raffle before, despite entering hundreds. I'm in no rush to move the second pair so I'll probably throw them in my storage unit for the time being. Dangling them in some of the Size 13 Facebook groups I'm a part of though, trying to see if anyone will give up AMM 3s (or UNC 4s) + Patina 1s for them. Otherwise I'm not stressed.
Get AMM 3s at some point.

Then UNC 4 trash imo. But hey if someone dumb enough........

I think he said UNC 1’s not 4’s I can’t really see 4’s fetching TS6’s without cash

Nike tripping with this shipping though damn a whole week and 2 days after release lol.

Back
Top Bottom