Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

my size is already in the $500 mark on the dot, and its on its way down thats why I'm trying to finesse it for a university blue 1's

That’s crazy that a GR Jordan 1 can potentially be traded for a Travis Scott :rofl:

nowadays, nothing feels like a GR. Besides, I can see some people preferring a unc jordan 1 over a wheat hairy suede jordan 6. If you remove the idea of a GR vs. Travis shoe and go on what you like better and if the prices are not too far from each other, its not too farfetch for that type of trade. Like if you trade a "GR" air max 1 atmos for Travis air max 270.

lol look at me explaining it to you like you're the one trading with me haha

eBay sellers still want to charge $700 for a size 12 even though prices are decreasing. I’m just not understanding the logic of it.

Thank you Saint Alfred
71A9DDE9-5757-498A-ACC7-2BF51FE86524.jpeg AC415B9B-9329-4740-8881-025AC31FAB33.jpeg EFCC5BB7-609E-4D70-A3DD-916EB9BBDE68.jpeg
Saucy

cause it’s what they wanna charge they not obligated to sell to you.

Your also assuming they in a rush.....

Just pay the ticket or move on my guy.
On stockx even if it shows 625$ after fees and everything it’s about 710$. Best thing to do is find a pair locally. Or just wait until people actually have pairs in hand. 90% don’t even got pairs in yet

How did the Olives compare in terms of numbers? Sounds like they were more limited? Just curious b/c I can a W, which doesn't make any sense if these were even somewhat limited....heh.

Back
Top Bottom