Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i'm tryna time the cop. tonight? tmrw? this weekend? i'm thinking it's tmrw. goat and stockx are both 670 rn after fees

Prices will drop when SKNRS orders ship/arrive. I think you should wait a week or two.

I assume the glow in the dark translucent pieces will yellow over time; does that impact the glow?

Anyone ever seen material like this anywhere else? It's a little extreme; hope I like them when in hand.

I don't think one can state that Olives or Khaki's are better; they're so completely diff in look that it's a very personal taste decision. I'm sure plenty of people like both for diff fits.

khakis are monotone. olives pop more with the contrast of the midsole. olives more subtle at the same time (oxymoron?). olives win.

how anyone likes the olives better than these is a mystery to me.

1CF0B7F6-DC86-4E4D-B92D-77218FA4A85B.jpeg

I put in a offer for $615 on GOAT for a 10.5 and it got accepted. I had over $500 in credits so it worked out.. I probably could've waited a little more for them to go down but I aint want to take no chances lol

I put in a offer for $615 on GOAT for a 10.5 and it got accepted. I had over $500 in credits so it worked out.. I probably could've waited a little more for them to go down but I aint want to take no chances lol

If these go anything like the previous pair—and let’s be honest, they probably will cause resellers copped most of the stock—we’ve got plenty of time before they start going up.

I know the hype machine is crazy rn so they won’t necessarily touch where olives bottomed out at (under 500 in my size), but I’m clearly in the minority preferring this pair, so I’d say a bigger dip is on the way.

Prices will drop when SKNRS orders ship/arrive. I think you should wait a week or two.

I assume the glow in the dark translucent pieces will yellow over time; does that impact the glow?

Anyone ever seen material like this anywhere else? It's a little extreme; hope I like them when in hand.

I don't think one can state that Olives or Khaki's are better; they're so completely diff in look that it's a very personal taste decision. I'm sure plenty of people like both for diff fits.

they do turn yellow but I don’t think it affects the glow, my champagne 6’s are yellowing slightly on tongue and pull tab and they’re brighter than my olives

Time never effects the glow, I had my original Nike Air Yeezys from the original release for over a decade until a few years ago & the glow on all of them were still going strong, these should be fine Fam👍🏾

nowadays, nothing feels like a GR. Besides, I can see some people preferring a unc jordan 1 over a wheat hairy suede jordan 6. If you remove the idea of a GR vs. Travis shoe and go on what you like better and if the prices are not too far from each other, its not too farfetch for that type of trade. Like if you trade a "GR" air max 1 atmos for Travis air max 270.

lol look at me explaining it to you like you're the one trading with me haha
Listen, if someone wanted to make that trade I would toss those damn UNCs so fast😂😂 this AJ1 thing jumped the shark about 2 years ago, but now it doesn’t even surprise me anymore 🤷🏾‍♂

The olives today are lower price compared to what I paid for them, and I waited it out. 6s typically just don't do that well in the resell game, so hoping that prices will keep trending down, as they have. A 10.5 after all fees, taxes was around $800 over the weekend, $660 today, and there are not that many in hand yet. I have time.

anyone else hit on END for these or anything recently? I got shipping last friday morn but no update on them since. Customs delay?

If you didn't get a cancel email, the authorization might have expired and you're still good.
This means nothing, they have done this before, their not sending any email they cancelled my order on off white Jordans as a matter of fact it still shows up on my SNKRS account as purchased but they sure as heck ain't send no email. I called, they said they called me to confirm the order (you know they didn't) no answer so they cancelled it lol...

anyone else hit on END for these or anything recently? I got shipping last friday morn but no update on them since. Customs delay?

They're very slow about shipping. I hit a Readymade blazers and it took nearly a week for them to arrive. But once they got to FedEx it was quick.

They're very slow about shipping. I hit a Readymade blazers and it took nearly a week for them to arrive. But once they got to FedEx it was quick.

oh ok yea theyre using fedex on these too. I guess it should update soon Good looks

Back
Top Bottom