Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Somewhat true...but there were a few batches that's impossible to tell in certain sizes. And you gotta remember QC on some retails pairs weren't that good either.

i can say from what ive seen color and materials have been the downfall of most of them. fake travis dont get the length and the nap of the nubuck right, and the ones that do get close to that dont get the color right. theyre 1 of those shoes that pretty much everything has to be spot on for it to pass as real. most fakes do 1 or 2 things really well but the other stuff is the tell. some other stuff too but i also realize that not many people have a retail pair to bounce the comparison off of, or a friend that does legit checks for a service for that matter lol

i might not always be able to tell in pics cause lighting makes a big difference. but in person its alot easier to notice the subtle stuff. like the midsole being too yellow, or the outsole being the wrong shade of brown and the nubuck not responding to touch the way retails do.

Last edited:
Wish Atl pairs just landed. Quality is good on both...

They do smell strong. I assume they fit like most 6’s roomy and heavy. 6’s aren’t the most comfortable tbh....

Unless upgrading shipping reduces the changes of an order getting canceled (being oversold?), or you want to resell before the price drops when most get theirs delivered, I've never felt it's worthwhile. Not like I have some sneaker emergency b/c I don't have dozens of other jordan to wear....heh.

Or are we talking about avoiding lost packages from lasership?

I'm in love with these. I didn't know the suede was super long. I like them even more than I thought I would.

Attachments

• DSC_4180.JPG
    DSC_4180.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_4181.JPG
    DSC_4181.JPG
    201.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_4166.jpg
    DSC_4166.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_4167.jpg
    DSC_4167.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC_4168.jpg
    DSC_4168.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 129
  • PXL_20210505_210122211.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20210505_210122211.NIGHT.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 214
These will get worn once or twice this summer but way more fall winter play for these. I divide my shoes up by seasons so I can rotate.

So how low will these go? Thinking I will pull the trigger this weekend

Jordan brand ain’t stupid, I’m sure they making more production on every release

Back
Top Bottom