Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

A31E7C30-41EB-4B88-A3E8-C3DE00AE39B0.jpeg

my son’s pair just came in from eBay and now I’m on the hunt for an 11! For they guys that already have them, tts?

i made a lowball offer for some 4s and It was actually accepted. They are supposed to be sent to eBay’s authenticators but I’m a little skeptical of them. Do you guys think these are legit?

what’s that massive dark blue crease?? Look like somebody welded that ****s together

i made a lowball offer for some 4s and It was actually accepted. They are supposed to be sent to eBay’s authenticators but I’m a little skeptical of them. Do you guys think these are legit?

I thought they didn't authenticate used sneakers.

that left shoe has been thru someish

Random question.....When people take these into a place like Round Two....what do they get for them. Say size 9 high to sell is $498 on SX....$436 after fees. If I was to walk into Round 2 how much cash/trade are they offering me?
Cam's kicks, for reference, would give you $440 cash, $460 store credit.

they do now

Interesting. eBay trying squeeze every penny out of sellers.

Copped a pair today for $380 (damaged box - Size 10.5). With tax and shipping came out to $421.

I would be hesitant to buy used for hyped sneakers unless you trust the source. Fakes are too good at times. Then you factor in the variance you can get from used shoes and fakes might be more likely to pass from an authenticator.

Seller took some expertly obtuse pictures.

Can’t truly authenticate from angles, but I would say these are real judging by the condition of the shoes and the price you paid.

Back
Top Bottom