Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

the "tear down pairs" are used for material selection, not just spec info.

from what was discussed jordan 1s come from a different a completely different factory than the 6s Travis scott 1s are made in the same place as the majority of 1s. the only reason i believe what i believe is because Ive seen not hyped legit jordan 1s come through the same channels. I dont know what the deal is with the 6s or why they didnt release early. From what I know on the rep side, only a few places make 6s to begin with because the popularity is more so on the west than it is domestically.

this all people exploiting the nike supply chain. the majority of friends and family/employee stuff come through official channels/Memphis just like retail. This is not that.

but like i said, im just sharing what ive been told. and i know for a fact that are people from NT know this and partake in it. I just dont have a financial incentive tied into the info like others do. again take it or leave it.

folks like sneakerknockerz on IG are part of it.
ol zsneakerheadz on IG is NOTORIOUS with fakes. and people claim they are real. ive seen him post countless fake pics on his stuff, never once alluding to it. everytime i get word on a fake and post it here, he either has posted or will post the same fakes within a week.

tear down pairs exist for the crappy factories. the good ones have the actual list of materials and suppliers. its pretty much like sister/cousin factories that are producing the high quality fakes.

ol zsneakerheadz on IG is NOTORIOUS with fakes. and people claim they are real. ive seen him post countless fake pics on his stuff, never once alluding to it. everytime i get word on a fake and post it here, he either has posted or will post the same fakes within a week.

tear down pairs exist for the crappy factories. the good ones have the actual list of materials and suppliers. its pretty much like sister/cousin factories that are producing the high quality fakes.

The tear down pairs are for the high volume factories, which tend to be the crappy ones. Yes.

i didnt say zsneskerheads or whatever his name is. He’s just grabbing pics from weibo and yupoo

Y’all thought trophy rooms were bad?!?!

Ain’t no one touching those

1621547359043.jpeg
1621547337379.jpeg

Real fully packaged pre retail pairs are gonna start hitting the streets. Friends and Family, seeded, and people who have plugs at Memphis will start getting there pairs soon too. Also peep the box color. also dont expect to be impressed by quality. even then, early on youll be able to tell the difference from real and fake just based on the wings logo embroidery on the heel.
623CB15D-B0F7-460D-9894-C290DE1C791F.jpeg

Last edited:
Real fully packaged pre retail pairs are gonna start hitting the streets. Friends and Family, seeded, and people who have plugs at Memphis will start getting there pairs soon too. Also peep the box color. also dont expect to be impressed by quality. even then, early on youll be able to tell the difference from real and fake just based on the wings logo embroidery on the heel.
623CB15D-B0F7-460D-9894-C290DE1C791F.jpeg

while i believe you, its sad that heel embroidery doesnt look much different from the fakes. lol

i wonder if the “a” on the other shoe looks like “cactus jick” like the fakes.

while i believe you, its sad that heel embroidery doesnt look much different from the fakes. lol

i wonder if the “a” on the other shoe looks like “cactus jick” like the fakes.

id go as far as the real pair probably wont look better lol, theyll just look different. You can tell by the R's that something different is going on lol
1621619779396.png

As for Cactus Jick, its gotta be on purpose at this point lol both 6s say Jick too lol
1621619901332.png

I see what y’all are talking about but it’s not new tbh

My 4’s have the same “issue” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom