Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

im saying on to the next one can easily become a long L streak these days

that is true, but what can u do abt it

unless u dont mind shelling out big bucks, theres nothing u can do

just keep trying and hope to the sneaker gods bro, or find a new hobby

this ish isnt changing anytime soon

i even commend nike for doing out of the blue shock drops, even if i dont hit, nice to see ppl get a fair shot at a surprise drop

that was me when the unc off white 1s dropped, good times…

Here is my strategy for these after missing 😂 on 7/29.
Wait til pairs ship and then cop 5 pairs off goat or stockx at what I figure is the low around 8/4. Guessing around 1500 for 9.5. $7500 out.

pick the best 1 and wait for the prices to rise up to 2k. Sell 4 for 2k after fees covers my cost and I got them for free.
9E4DBE50-BEB2-439D-AEF2-F4B1186657B2.gif
Feel like that’s doin too much but yeah it’s a good idea based on history

I’m cool with buying at the lowest point and just being happy with my pair. I never intentionally copped more than one, let alone 5 pairs but idk maybe an extra pair might be alright

that is true, but what can u do abt it

unless u dont mind shelling out big bucks, theres nothing u can do

just keep trying and hope to the sneaker gods bro, or find a new hobby

this ish isnt changing anytime soon

your not wrong, just sad the game is where its at right now

thats what im saying, look at how many ppl are into sneakers now, either for the love or for the money

everybody has a phone

signing up and making account is simple as hell and free

and it takes no real effort to sign in and sign up for a release

even if nike did everything and anything imaginable, the odds is outstanding

so when i miss out i dont even trip any more, thats the game now, on to the next one

pretty much. That’s the reality. I’m not pro resell by any means but after seeing how things really are set up behind the curtains I tell people to settle in with a plug with a proven track record and pay whatever it is to keep yourself on the list. I got locked in for 2 pairs at about $1100 a piece 2 months ago to be delivered after release. It’s a lot up front but always better than market. And there’s chat that there may be opportunities this week. Over retail obviously but way under market

pretty much. That’s the reality. I’m not pro resell by any means but after seeing how things really are set up behind the curtains I tell people to settle in with a plug with a proven track record and pay whatever it is to keep yourself on the list. I got locked in for 2 pairs at about $1100 a piece 2 months ago to be delivered after release. It’s a lot up front but always better than market.
I would nvr do that but i respect it

still cheaper than what it will be after release

do ur thing playa

in the current market, selling one pays for the other. I’ll make heads or tails of it when they come in.

You contradicting yourself bruh.

Either you for resell or you ain’t; nobody’s judging you, but just own it.

Too much mental gymnastics these days. If a pair is “worth resell” to a person, to each his own.

Nobody owes anyone an explanation for how they spend their money.

Feel like that’s doin too much but yeah it’s a good idea based on history

I’m cool with buying at the lowest point and just being happy with my pair. I never intentionally copped more than one, let alone 5 pairs but idk maybe an extra pair might be alright
I used this strategy on the TSOG1s and it worked w/ buying 3 and flipping 2. Should have done it w/ 10!

You contradicting yourself bruh.

Either you for resell or you ain’t; nobody’s judging you, but just own it.

Too much mental gymnastics these days. If a pair is “worth resell” to a person, to each his own.

Nobody owes anyone an explanation for how they spend their money.

Its not that deep bro. I don’t enjoy paying more than I have to for shoes. I don’t enjoy that so resell culture has taken over sneaker culture. But I’ll pay what I have to for shoes I think are worth it. I bought 2 pairs knowing the release is gonna be a sh*t show. Not much more to it than that. It’s not the first time I’ve spent over $1k for a release and with how things are going I’m sure it won’t be the last. I’m just doing what I have to do to cover my self.

I dunno, if I hit for retail, yay. If I don't, oh well. I paid $330 presale for Lightning 4s and thought paying 50% above retail was a lot. I'd never drop 5x retail before release for anything, that's for sure. But I hope you actually get your shoes and dude doesn't just keep your $2k+.

I dunno, if I hit for retail, yay. If I don't, oh well. I paid $330 presale for Lightning 4s and thought paying 50% above retail was a lot. I'd never drop 5x retail before release for anything, that's for sure. But I hope you actually get your shoes and dude doesn't just keep your $2k+.

oh I’m not worried about getting the shoes. It’s more so the market that has me curious. He’s already delivered on everything I’ve bought to this point

lightning 4s gonna be soty **** all that other goofy collab **** :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom