Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Dopamine chasers on to the next thrill lol
Nah I do wear my pairs I spend resell on it just becomes how often which is a whole other issue :rofl:

Yea that how it is it’s a chase. But honestly now that it’s all online and with 100k entries for like size run. It sucks.

I don’t think about it tho I just enter and hope for the best bro.

Yea that how it is it’s a chase. But honestly now that it’s all online and with 100k entries for like size run. It sucks.

I don’t think about it tho I just enter and hope for the best bro.
I go into every single drop expecting to take an L. Makes it nice when I do catch a win, but also makes it very stress free.

want lows since I struck out so bad on the last ones

won't be able to touch either so doesn't matter

What sucks is that before they switched to the horrendous FLX program, I’d actually win a decent amount of times. I even won the OG Highs and the 6s from DTLA. But I have zero confidence in winning these. FLX program has been an absolute joke.

That’s one thing, but as far as the sneaker being released at a good amount of stores, the shoe will be released at a good amount of stores whether it gets backdoored or not is another story

when travis used to shock drop on his site on a different domain and people actually ate.

And now because of 1 idiot that complained to travis and it switched to raffle, raffle bots eat up travis site.

the sad part is that some (not all) of these shops doing raffles will only have 1 fsr (if that) available to the public, the rest of the pairs will go to f&f and staff.
imagine entering for a size 10 not knowing that it was never available. this is the type of release we are dealing with folks.

Back
Top Bottom