Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I have a feeling Nike isn’t going to let everyone enter The raffle and pull some “exclusivity” bull**** that they don’t need to on a pair that is already going to sell out

trophy room? Man lol why y’all even entertain that shi*

350CA742-0F87-4946-B9F6-1CD25DBBFF79.jpeg
even though it’s slim it’s another opportunity

:rofl: we ain’t touching arent these are we

if it’s an in store pick up, they could’ve made you sign up in person only. Problem solved- no out of towners and no bots with a ton of entries. “B b b b b but I’m local and I wouldn’t be able to go for a raffle sign up” tough luck to those.
plus hella foot traffic to the store. Could make em wait in a line if they don’t wanna pack out the store and the dudes really bout it would do it anyway

if it’s an in store pick up, they could’ve made you sign up in person only. Problem solved- no out of towners and no bots with a ton of entries. “B b b b b but I’m local and I wouldn’t be able to go for a raffle sign up” tough luck to those.
plus hella foot traffic to the store. Could make em wait in a line if they don’t wanna pack out the store and the dudes really bout it would do it anyway
thats how it used to be but it was a ****show at least in nyc it was.

i dont know if you know but the in store sign ups any where in this north east area are zoo’s lol

All the surrounding states mob to where the raffle is

Was live yesterday morning. Bugged out. Everyone got errors. For those that left the raffle page open, they were able to enter if they tried again 3 hours or so after.
We don’t know if the entry /raffle is happening but they received confirmation emails.

Back
Top Bottom