Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Dog really hit, being a little annoying by not giving details until some IG Live later, but he really touched them, says there was less than 50 or so pairs on the list for Jumpman LA for FLX, straight up lottery.

Dog really hit, being a little annoying by not giving details until some IG Live later, but he really touched them, says there was less than 50 or so pairs on the list for Jumpman LA for FLX, straight up lottery.

dude won GS and mens

straight up lottery my $”&&@)

their “headstarts” alone tell you that you cant trust their system. yet alone they give priority to people who buy more, aka bot boys.

It’s all about points now
Seen a couple of his videos
He basically hits on everything
Also makes his rounds for leftover pairs
Dude gets around
Probably a full time reseller
I think he said he’s got over like 2-4 million points or something

957F2948-41A9-4DA8-87B1-A42AF97E7B1D.jpeg

It’s all about points now
Seen a couple of his videos
He basically hits on everything
Also makes his rounds for leftover pairs
Dude gets around
Probably a full time reseller
I think he said he’s got over like 2-4 million points or something
That doesn’t matter, I was bricking at 2.4 million & I know plenty of people, full time resellers, that are 6 million plus, not even waitlisted straight Ls fam. He has mad accounts that he did entries on & hit, what other explanation is there, he’s dragging out the details for content, but I’m almost sure that’s what it is, dude cleans up every FLX release & goes to every leftover day, then shops 24/7, no way to keep up with that for those of us with a full time job.

Last sale in my size on stockx was $3600. That is just insane to me that a person would drop that much money in these shoes. I have paid resell in my day, but at least it was for Union 1 storm blues.

That doesn’t matter, I was bricking at 2.4 million & I know plenty of people, full time resellers, that are 6 million plus, not even waitlisted straight Ls fam. He has mad accounts that he did entries on & hit, what other explanation is there, he’s dragging out the details for content, but I’m almost sure that’s what it is, dude cleans up every FLX release & goes to every leftover day, then shops 24/7, no way to keep up with that for those of us with a full time job.
Sad but this is the 21st century sneaker culture now. Pony up or wear your favorites air max

So you think dude has multiple accounts with like over 6 million points each?
Because thats F'in insane
But it makes sense
Sad that the average joe can't hit on anything anymore

There’s for SURE more pairs of the lows, lows are already being guaranteed to backdoor customers who couldn’t touch highs.

So you think dude has multiple accounts with like over 6 million points each?
Because thats F'in insane
But it makes sense
Sad that the average joe can't hit on anything anymore
I can’t speak for him but I know 3 people with at least 6 million on a few accounts, maybe some around 2-4 million, not one hit. I’d love for him to explain how he did it, logic is just telling me he had numbers on his side as far as multiple accounts, maybe some on the low end a few on the high & he actually hit.

I can’t speak for him but I know 3 people with at least 6 million on a few accounts, maybe some around 2-4 million, not one hit. I’d love for him to explain how he did it, logic is just telling me he had numbers on his side as far as multiple accounts, maybe some on the low end a few on the high & he actually hit.
He slept his way to the top.

Back
Top Bottom