Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m not even gonna lie, something is wrong here, I’ve scrolled through eBay, Instagram & Twitter, I barely see any winners or pairs listed, there’s maybe 10 size 10s listed on StockX, I can’t even find a pair to buy, this is different…

they’re not gonna admit they got botted to ****, c’mon :lol:

bingo

but then again theres a small chance dude can be capping, and pull a okie doke and showcase pairs from, well u know…

this whole thing is a mess, trophy room part 2

701C03FF-E9C4-4015-AC60-38705A993F94.jpeg

buddy probably just saying ish

bingo

but then again theres a small chance dude can be capping, and pull a okie doke and showcase pairs from, well u know…

this whole thing is a mess, trophy room part 2

Don't these bot kids make their money selling their bots anyway? Therefore, by hyping their bots' supposed "results" would increase demand in said bots? So they could then turn around and say "Look at this success! If you want similar results I'm going to sell off XX # of licenses to my bot tomorrow - be ready" and then sell 10x that # without people realizing it?

I'm just saying, the devs are in the business of selling the software, not the sneakers.

Don't these bot kids make their money selling their bots anyway? Therefore, by hyping their bots' supposed "results" would increase demand in said bots? So they could then turn around and say "Look at this success! If you want similar results I'm going to sell off XX # of licenses to my bot tomorrow - be ready" and then sell 10x that # without people realizing it?

I'm just saying, the devs are in the business of selling the software, not the sneakers.

right thats what im saying also

Could be that, stay with me here, they actually did bot all those pairs…Then they sell them for huge profit…THEN, this is where it gets tricky, they market / sell their bots for even more profit…THEN-THEN, CJ lies about letting it slide to save face…

but uhm, all that chatter earlier made me go ahead and read this month’s chapter. My boi w/o eyebrows is bone chilling. Can’t wait to see what’s next. IYKYK

So how do I tell my boy he got....GOT....

He is flexing these on IG and I just shook my head when I saw the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom