Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’ve never tried to enter for Undftd, I’m just tired of the raffles. Are they more legit than other raffles or something?

bruh AMM site is trash, I'm just trying to enter for the shirt and it's not letting me. lmao i don't got time for this back to work

are people trying to enter AMM because they want the moral victory of being able to enter a raffle? lol, no one winning from AMM tbh. i gave up after two tries

We try AMM bc of how non bots were actually able to eat AMM 3s, instore and online. At least they gave NT fam the opportunity to eat fairly at some point this year.

Their raffle entry these last couple times has been bad (due to not being able to enter), but I still try their site and support them bc they at least cared enough to make the shoe of the year (no debate imo AMM 3s are that) a fair cop for manual folks.

Their raffle entry these last couple times has been bad (due to not being able to enter), but I still try their site and support them bc they at least cared enough to make the shoe of the year (no debate imo AMM 3s are that) a fair cop for manual folks.
she of the year is not a thing. it may be your FAVORITE shoe of the year but that's it k bye.

For the undftd raffles, I usually get the error when I try entering on desktop but not on mobile
2H9p.gif

she of the year is not a thing. it may be your FAVORITE shoe of the year but that's it k bye.
Meh, many sneaker blogs make a list. So its def a thing for lots of folks. And general consensus doesnt have to agree with everyone. It is just a general consensus of the shoe of the year. And apparently it def doesnt agree with you lol.

Back
Top Bottom