Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Even through the pandemmy I've always gotten my 2-day shipping at least by Wednesday so we'll see about this week.

Did anybody purchase from GOAT on release day for the Travis Scott x Fragments lows? Did anyone notice all sizes were going for $1300 at one point? I purchase at that price but seller hasn’t shipped…. I find it weird that all sizes were exactly $1300 and several sold at that price.

Did anybody purchase from GOAT on release day for the Travis Scott x Fragments lows? Did anyone notice all sizes were going for $1300 at one point? I purchase at that price but seller hasn’t shipped…. I find it weird that all sizes were exactly $1300 and several sold at that price.
Did not purchase from Goat but did notice that too. Also noticed most of the sizes were at $1600 either yesterday or the day before. Then they were at $1500. Now, some are slightly below $1500.

Call me a hater all you want but it's facts...yall just in denial.

Screenshot_20210817-182110_Samsung Internet.jpg

Did not purchase from Goat but did notice that too. Also noticed most of the sizes were at $1600 either yesterday or the day before. Then they were at $1500. Now, some are slightly below $1500.

Yes, I’ve been noticing that… I doubt the “seller”ships just seems very odd to me. I’ll just have to wait for my refund and the try buying again. Hopefully price drops below $1300

How big is the inside pocket compared to the outside one?

The inside one is definitely bulkier because of the material(thick suede) and the zipper, whereas the outside one is like a little pouch. However they are pretty much the same size inside so they'll hold identical little items lol.

Back
Top Bottom