Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Saw my size on StockX for about $550, was contemplating ordering. A minute later, GONE! Now lowest ask is like 800.

You snooze you lose, I guess.

If ya'll had a choice between these cactus jack 4s as a Travis Scott collab or just a Jordan Brand limited release of all 3 like the suede 1s except no cactus jack and Nike Air on the back instead...

What do you choose?

willferrell.jpg

Same apparent premium materials.

Id go with NA, I couldnt care less about travis scott

If ya'll had a choice between these cactus jack 4s as a Travis Scott collab or just a Jordan Brand limited release of all 3 like the suede 1s except no cactus jack and Nike Air on the back instead...

What do you choose?

willferrell.jpg

same, i could care less about travis scott and/or cactus jack

What do you choose?

willferrell.jpg

I can understand Nike Air on original colorway but retro +, not really.

NA just looks so much better than Jumpman. It doesn't make sense at all on a + but I'd rather have it :lol:

Of course, not denying that but on a retro + is like making it a original colorway. Imagine a retro + that released in the early 2000s re-releases with Nike Air. It's inconsistent and weird.

The jumpman is the only thing thats inconsistent and weird. Why wouldnt you want it there? It shouldve never left in the first place. F all these rules

If its a simple basic colorway like the purples and the grays then NA all day. Those trash tryhard colorways? then yeah Jumpman, knock yourself out. who cares
This x 100 gray color way with N/A would be a insta classic

I'll be in Pittsburgh the weekend of the rumored release? Who can point in the right direction for stores in the area?
I see Social Status and a FTL a couple of blocks from my hotel.

They're dope, nothing earth shattering tho. Would have preferred the black accidents to be blue as well. Oilers colors were Blue/Red/white no traces of black. A full white midsole would have been dope as well.

Back
Top Bottom