Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

89DF7EA5-DE23-4819-8BF5-964024F713E3.jpeg

Nike is going to cause me to get a divorce if they don’t stop dropping heat I can’t afford for retail. If I get a pair of these I’m finished until Concords. I will not pay resale for these

Can someone explain to me why Travis Scott is so popular right now? Feels like out of nowhere he’s getting his own Jordan’s..?

Can someone explain to me why Travis Scott is so popular right now? Feels like out of nowhere he’s getting his own Jordan’s..?
Popular with the younger crowd due to his music and fashion style. Entertainers are the new athletes, they sell more shoes than athletes could.

Go listen to "Rodeo" "Days Before Rodeo" and "Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight"
Two notable songs you may have heard on the radio are "Goosebumps" and "Antidote"

Go listen to "Rodeo" "Days Before Rodeo" and "Birds In The Trap Sing McKnight"
Two notable songs you may have heard on the radio are "Goosebumps" and "Antidote"

Right. I know those songs. I like them, but not sure how those turned into this lol.

Right. I know those songs. I like them, but not sure how those turned into this lol.

to be fair. I actually dont know when he made teh crossover either..

i remember they did the AF1 with virgil, biggs, don c and then..... travis. And i thought to myself...why is travis even here lololol

But i guess after that, i didnt think twice about it

Haha riiight. Nike signed Kendrick Lamar.... and Travis Scott. Like WTF.

Shoes are dope and a must have - for retail.

Back
Top Bottom