Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

i did meet ups when I was flipping ps5 at the police station. Then again it was local folks and mostly parents.

then I found a guy who will buy anything I have for a set price of 250 over retail. Says he shipping them DR and other places and making more.

I became a middle man. I did get some good rum and other liquor from the islands he would get.

Dub.

ebay is actually way better now with their Authentication process.

Yeah, its free for a reason. They need to make a comeback for a reason... I have plenty of successful transactions there, but I've been burned twice. Retired.

Some of y’all shxt on the authentication of stockx- I think I’ve heard Goat, I haven’t heard eBay yet but maybe cuz it’s newer - maybe eBay Authenticators are better?

I rather have one of them authenticate my **** versus me doing it at a police station lol

And also w/ eBay you (usually) can see the shoes… other than the “got em” listings

I have been informed that your order # for the Fragment Design x Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Retro Low was made to one of our most trusted sellers who requested a shipping buffer and it was granted. This caused an unexpected delay on several orders and for that, we sincerely apologize.

For your inconvenience, I have been authorized to refund the shipping costs for $12.00 in the form of GOAT Credits that you can redeem at the moment of checking out for your next order and that will never expire. Rest assured, your order must be shipped before 08/26/21

goat just hit me With this

I have been informed that your order # for the Fragment Design x Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Retro Low was made to one of our most trusted sellers who requested a shipping buffer and it was granted. This caused an unexpected delay on several orders and for that, we sincerely apologize.

For your inconvenience, I have been authorized to refund the shipping costs for $12.00 in the form of GOAT Credits that you can redeem at the moment of checking out for your next order and that will never expire. Rest assured, your order must be shipped before 08/26/21

“One of our most trusted sellers”

lol so they coming from Trophy Room?

What’s the best way to move these? I’ve got offers through PayPal but I’m super spooked to sell them. One time I sold a pit of UNC Jordan 1 OG. After he received them, he blocked me and filed a claim saying they were fake because of glue stains 😑. Then it closed in his favor - since he’s the buyer. However, he sent back a beat pair of white Air Force 1s.

how do I protect myself from something like this with these?

What’s the best way to move these? I’ve got offers through PayPal but I’m super spooked to sell them. One time I sold a pit of UNC Jordan 1 OG. After he received them, he blocked me and filed a claim saying they were fake because of glue stains 😑. Then it closed in his favor - since he’s the buyer. However, he sent back a beat pair of white Air Force 1s.

Consignment shop or escrow services. I know you’re gonna pay fees. If not in person then with cash.

You don’t get offers directly through PayPal. Paypal is a payment system. You’re getting offers from somewhere else first. You sound like you’re new to this. If you want max money then consign at Flightclub. Not sure about prices at RIF. But they get a lot of traffic too. If you’re not in a rush to sell then I’d hold them. Prices will only go up.

You don’t get offers directly through PayPal. Paypal is a payment system. You’re getting offers from somewhere else first. You sound like you’re new to this. If you want max money then consign at Flightclub. Not sure about prices at RIF. But they get a lot of traffic too. If you’re not in a rush to sell then I’d hold them. Prices will only go up.

I’m not new. What I meant is that I’m getting offers for payment through PayPal - people inboxing me on Facebook, IG, and NT.

I guess what I’m asking is how can I guarantee that I won’t have fraud committed. I normally don’t ever think it, but I haven’t sold a pair of shoes in this range before - most was $700.

I’m not new. What I meant is that I’m getting offers for payment through PayPal - people inboxing me on Facebook, IG, and NT.

I guess what I’m asking is how can I guarantee that I won’t have fraud committed. I normally don’t ever think it, but I haven’t sold a pair of shoes in this range before - most was $700.

You have ZERO protection through PayPal unless they send F&F or ask for Zelle….. with peer to peer payment they can’t screw you over. Then again they have to trust you too. That’s probably the best way to do it outside of in-person meet ups or consignment.

I just told u. Consign shop or face to face meeting. If you’re gonna take random offer via ig/fb n payment is PayPal/Venmo/cash app. You’re bound to get scammed.

Remember GOAT pairs are also Stadium Goods and Flight Club too…. And flight club consigns from all over, they are slow af. Could be your seller…

Last edited:
I just told u. Consign shop or face to face meeting. If you’re gonna take random offer via ig/fb n payment is PayPal/Venmo/cash app. You’re bound to get scammed.

There really isn’t much to think about.
Be smart people, I would never trust IG/FB Venmo, cash app, PayPal. You’re just asking to get scam.

Sell them on stockx/Goat and eat their fees or sell them on EBay via there authenticator. Y’all already making 800+ profit, don’t be a fool and try to get scam trying to avoid fees

Last edited:
E85AC40A-8E06-4A86-838E-AABEAB55D08F.jpeg
8E68FEAD-6E94-47FF-A2B4-5FF9A5C050E6.jpeg
0E8207A7-009B-4969-8B13-3F83DFB84EB9.jpeg
E1D8DFFF-6EC7-46FD-868C-187AFCA5F61B.jpeg
DB4A3A90-497F-421E-BBF5-6C46BDA77F17.jpeg
3E66C989-7D43-4CB4-8629-708882CBB759.jpeg
A299CEA7-A945-43F0-93B9-BEB7E9313587.jpeg
5AB4BE1E-B57C-48F6-A05B-20ACE60FBB21.jpeg
where the on feet pics in this thread? Y’all scared?

White AF1s? I would have came to his house.

Black AF1s? Let it go.

a legit consignment place like flightclub and stadium goods. Also they usually have better payouts. My fragment sold fairly quickly too. Sx and goat is another option.
1F18E2BD-484A-4A61-AB24-571559963AEC.jpeg

Did you contact GOAT? I have been waiting since Friday the 13th when they release and my order hasn’t updated…. It’s stuck on seller packaging. What size did you purchase? I bought mine when all of the sizes were at $1,300.

Back
Top Bottom